Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Only Get 50% Of The Mods Collected During A Mission! [Ui Bug]

BlackCrowned

This includes all mods picked up during mission(Fusion Cores, etc.).

Proof:

* 31 C3 Fusion Cores: (http://i.imgur.com/NH18yqh.jpg?2)

* 10 Rounds of Eris Dark Sector Defense (13 C3 Fusion Cores): (http://i.imgur.com/5zGVKCm.jpg?2)

* Mission Summary (7 C3 Fusion Cores): (http://i.imgur.com/P0f6tXU.jpg?2)

* 38 C3 Fusion Cores: (http://i.imgur.com/tqU6KAx.jpg?2)

the 13 cores you got as you wait out extraction is the bugged one

just before you decide to extract and pressing p to view progress, it would show 7 C3 cores in your inventory

and then you see 13 while you extract

and then you see 7 again

i got some screen shots too from a week ago, where i got 3, then it incorrectly showed 5, then the correct 3

edit:

still in mission 3xC3

TSCNed5.jpg?1

while i wait to be extracted to main menu (liset)  bugged here 5xC3

4iHupUb.jpg?1

and when im back in the liset 3xC3

sbv4b3B.jpg?1

this wasnt a one off though, has happened a lot, not only C3, affected other fusions cores as well

Edited by EraError

Hm, so is it the 'Mission Summary before returning to lobby' that's bugged, or are we actually only getting a fraction of pickups?

OBSOLETE DATA 1

I reproduced something:

3 Cores, end mission results: Vbw3MAY.jpg

2 Cores, back on liset: 9g6rL4c.png

Time to count pickups manually! 

After manually counting what I picked up vs. 'Mission Summary', it appears pickups are working fine, and it's that summary screen that is bugged.

I received my intended 4 Vitalities, not the incorrectly summarized 7. 

ErAP64k.jpg

0qFYZss.jpg

jM29CLq.png

Edited by DERebecca

Seems to be doubling, then taking one off. At least, that's the pattern I'm seeing in these screenshots.

1 Fast Hands ( 2*1 - 1 = 1 )

3 Pressure Points ( 2*2 - 1 = 3 )

7 Vitalities ( 2*4 - 1 = 7 )

I mean, even in the OP

7 cores in-game, 13 in the bugged summary, 2*7 - 1.

Edited by Cyborger1

i just want to say DERebecca's efforts should be appreciated and we as tenno should have tested this properly and not make our Lotus do our work :P

Didn't even know this was a thing. I basically blunder about in a daze. :P

i just want to say DERebecca's efforts should be appreciated and we as tenno should have tested this properly and not make our Lotus do our work :P

Honor the Lotus and her great work :3

Edited by tyny89

Obviously it hit that nerve that forces someone to hold down the Shift key.

Or she hit the Caps Lock Key while reaching for the Shift Key (seeing as they are side-by-side) and didn't feel like deleting and re-typing in mid-mission...

It has something to do with the boosters.

They are for some reason counting cores as resources. 

(yes, I am 100% certain) I have only had this bug when I had a resource booster, it went away once my time ran out. 

(Exmp) Sorry, I don't have the after game screenshot anymore but I think you get the point by the crazy amount of thumpers.

615bbbc2508402b8c5b3af78fe2268a4.jpg

Edited by trayboonmarchimp

To be technical here, only 1 person on this thread is actually getting paid to play the game...

I experienced the same thing a while ago while G3 Farming, the problem repeated itself so I know that it is a repeatable bug... It seems to happen when u get 4 of a certain mod, it shows that you get 7 of them, however there will still only be 4 in your inventory. Here are 2 screen caps of the mission rewards screen when bugged:

2015-03-28_00001_zpshlnsiqcn.jpg

2015-03-28_00003_zps72k1qr09.jpg

Only these screens when you are "flying away" in the liset is bugged. Once you get back onto your ship, the proper information is displayed

I don't have a screenshot, but something I've experienced is getting a Gold R3 core as an excavation reward (ingame) then getting back to the liset and it showing I got a Gold r5 core. 

Went into my mods, only got a Gold R3.

Edit: 
Replicated:
2euo21c.jpg
21159pe.jpg

Edited by EverythingNagato

it would be since knowing the game some would say  is a pretty important aspect of being a community manager for the game expecialy since problems with the game is where alot of customer/community interacation occurs

I don't disagree with that.

There is still a difference between being contractually obligated to, and doing it for other reasons. In my experience the latter is more often true then the former. Which is why my assumption tends to favor the latter, unless it specified otherwise.