Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Syandana That Will Use De's Prototype Cloth Physics ( Shinobi Style? ) Dated On Wednesday ?

Rayzenfloss

Courtesy for AM-Bunny

New cloth mechanics?

There's a new cloth physics system coming that has much more realistic physics

An upcoming syandana will use the new cloth physics system, which is dated to be coming next wednes-day!

These new physics will sub-sequentially be applied to Trinity's skirt and the other frames that need cloth physics updates

I remember they say that this new syandana is close to what we see in ps2 ps3 shinobi game? ( not 100% sure ) But thats so NINJA for me.

Close to this? www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2871560_8272.jpg ( using phone, cant put a pic ) if it will turn out almost likes this ingame, fck the stocker! im so happy with that.

I personally hoping it will come with armor set, god im so begging for more cosmetic items ingame. I wanna make a proto Swag :)

Edited by Rayzenfloss

Why not just update the current syandanas? It just makes more sense, doesn't it?

We are still beta testers after all, DE doesn't need to release something small with a feature, why not just try it out and get a larger amount of feedback more quickly?

Edited by TheStag

Why not just update the current syandanas? It just makes more sense, doesn't it?

We are still beta testers after all, DE doesn't need to release something small with a feature, why not just try it out and get a larger amount of feedback more quickly?

Because they don't earn €/$/£ ;)

good reason i guess

According to the devstream they don't want to apply the cloth physics to the rest of the game until it has been tested with more, the coming sydana is a part of that. They want to see how well it works out with just one article before they go and change up the rest to follow suit, but odds are this is a pretty big step into integrating cloth physics with the rest of the game, so long as things go well with this coming sydana. 

From what I gather, this new one is a test.  If it works they will add add it to all others and some frames.

get away with ur shinobi ... yeah, if u buy enough 'new' syndana they will ofc update the old ones then ...

all in all ... pointless Addition ...

a test looks like: give the item to all Players automaticaly ... collect data ... implement for real

but do u Need me to tell u that ? I know u dont want to hear it^^

YES! THATS IT! if that syandana will exist ingame. just WOW! now that is Ninja.

Given the differences in Warframe heads, as they said, it seems unlikely. I'd love a hooded poncho Syandana, but given how not every Warframe (Nyx Prime, Loki Prime) would be able to wear it, it's unlikely we'll see such head-wrappings in-game.

get away with ur shinobi ... yeah, if u buy enough 'new' syndana they will ofc update the old ones then ...

all in all ... pointless Addition ...

a test looks like: give the item to all Players automaticaly ... collect data ... implement for real

but do u Need me to tell u that ? I know u dont want to hear it^^

☆SALT☆ LOL

Given the differences in Warframe heads, as they said, it seems unlikely. I'd love a hooded poncho Syandana, but given how not every Warframe (Nyx Prime, Loki Prime) would be able to wear it, it's unlikely we'll see such head-wrappings in-game.

no sir... Im only pointing on the syandana on his back. not the full hood, if you see his game in youtube. you will understand.

Edited by Rayzenfloss

no sir... Im only pointing on the syandana on his back. not the full hood, if you see his game in youtube. you will understand.

Ah, I see. My mistake.

And you are completely correct. I want this, badly.

EDIT: Though, on further review, I have to say that it's honestly a little big distracting.

Edited by Morec0