Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Treasury Ship Alerts?

4MostlyHarmless2

I recall a few weeks back that the patchnotes claimed there would be alerts called "Treasury Ship Alerts" that would feature higher-than-average credit rewards alongside increased enemy level/ difficulty. Has anybody seen or run these "Treasury Ship" alerts since then? All the alerts I have seen so far have the usual 12k+ credit rewards I've been seeing before the announcement. 

There was one yesterday. Grineer spy mission. Gave 50k credits. Required to hack all 3 rooms sucessfully.

I also noticed unlike the first treasury ship, theres alot less eximiis this time round.

Spy mission

You had to be sucessfuly hack all terminals

yep, Solo alert.

The alert is really just like a regular alert in Navigation console/twitter. With a quick glance you don't see anything different in it by it's visuals.

https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts/status/590278021317296128

The only reason I noticed it was the time it had. It read '2h left' in Navigation and I thought it to be weird for a normal alert. Only then I realized the credit amount and the name of the alert.

There was one yesterday. Grineer spy mission. Gave 50k credits. Required to hack all 3 rooms sucessfully.

I also noticed unlike the first treasury ship, theres alot less eximiis this time round.

Spy mission

You had to be sucessfuly hack all terminals

yep, Solo alert.

Ok.... how did this double post happen?

Edited by Kao-Snake