Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #51!

[DE]Rebecca

Will Simaris/Teshin ever be added to the syndicate terminal on the Liset?

It doesn't help with how slow the movement is in the relay. It's a bit of a pain having to slow jog across the entire relay, then up a lift - to check something as basic as how much rep you have with them, and to browse each of their offerings. I'm not asking to copter in the relay, I just want to sprint at a reasonable pace.

I Have a question but is not related to the bosses whatsoever ( I know those take their sweet time to come along and deliver their own brand of badassery to the game)

A couple of devstreams ago ( mid 2014) you guys showed some work in progress for iddle pose animations for melee weapons (agile/noble) My quesion is how is that coming along bearing in mind you also talked about the subject last stream about new holster positions for melee weapons on the warframes?

Thanks 

In regards to bosses, can we expect Mutalist Alad V to drop the Tethra mods anytime soon, or at all? I'm asking this since Corrupted Vor drops the Cicero mods, it kinda makes sense if Mutated Alad did the same (considering Corrupted Vor is like an "improved" version of regular Vor, just like Mutalist Alad V is to the regular Alad V)

Also, there's a very short list of weapons dropped by bosses, would you consider having Lech Kril drop a gorgon/Brokk hammer blueprint, Kela dropping an Ogris blueprint and so on? 

Edited by osheroth

Guide of the Lotus here with a question. Many players come in asking what is the relay and what they can do there with no explanation given. Is there any news on making the relays friendly for new users? (Like a board in the main area to tell them where things are located, or a special quest to explain the relays) 

Any progress/ideias on the stalker rework? will we have an introductory quest with him as the final boss?

How far are we from the introduction of the queens? will they be killable bosses or just an entity for lore?

Will we ever be able to rebel against the Lotus and face her as a boss? ^^

On this topic it's about it, since the rest of my desires for bosses are already being met. keep up the good work!

Will you guys and gals be implementing new mission variants to keep things fresh?

So far the only things we defend in defence missions and Cryo-Pods, and... what?

Is there something else?

I only remember cryo-pods.

If there where more different kinds of things to defend the mission type wouldn't be so boring.

Here are some ideas for new things to defend.

Strategic location,

You are in control of a strategic location,

and you must prevent the enemy from taking control of it.

Crashed Ship,

A Ship has crashed, (maybe a Liset)

and you need to defend it while searching for survivors.

When you find a survivor you can give them a gun.

Civilians,

you must protect a group of civilians,

the amount of survivors decides your reward.

If they all die you loss.

Smuggler,

protect a smuggler and/or his/hers ship from enemies.

Mechanic,

protect a mechanic and the thing they are repairing.

The mission fails if either the mechanic dies or the object is destroyed.

Stronghold,

you've taken control of an enemy stronghold,

and now you must prevent them from taking it back.

Officer,

you need to prevent an enemy officer from being freed and escaping.

VIP,

You need to defend a Tenno Counsel member, 

while being insulted for doing a "bad" job.

Edited by General_Durandal

With all the boss reworks i was just wondering if there was any work on there AI? The reworks are great but was thinking there needed to be some mroe surprises. Most of the bosses still have a fairly static pattern to them. just wanted to see if there was any thought or plan on giviing them a few alternate fighting styles to combat the repetitive feel?

Previous devstreams have talked (briefly) about future Quests that involved linking multiple missions.  Is that concept far enough along that we might see some grouping of boss battles for some larger purpose in the near future?  As opposed to Soon? Or Semi-Soon? Or Not Very Soon? Or even No Time Soon..

Edited by PanUmbrian

With many recent boss reworks, there's been a trend towards including invulnerability phases to counteract the insane DPS Tenno can deal. Would bosses that rely on other techniques, such as use of parkour, ever be included, or do the invulnerability phases fit more with what you want boss fights to be?

Will DE add Stalker to Archwing or will DE create a new Archwing miniboss based on The Stocker? There are several reasons.

1) Stalker is getting a rework.

2) Archwing needs bosses and minibosses.

3) There is a Terrain aspect that bugs me. The Easter Island/Frankenstein face found on Corpus Archwing maps in certain large areas.

When is 16.5? And anything new you added or postpone from 16.5?

I heard there were plan of reintroducing Charge attack to melee. U17? U18?

Regarding weapon/frame balance, excluding Excalibur and Frost, what are the other weapons/frame that you intend to look at next?

Edited by Hueminator

Question 1: Will Tyl Regol ever beat Vay Hek madness? (especially,.... since Vay Hek is a fashion victim :p)

Question 2: Will he also become another raid boss?

Question 3: Will you also rework his... fashion?

++: Who writes the red text?

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

Will the reworked bosses (including stalker if you want to say!) have more unique behaviours and animations compared to bosses like kela de thym and nef anyo have prior, very similar to regular enemies who just run around and attack you directly?

Edited by BrendanatorX