Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Despises The Lotus.

Not to mention the fact that SHE SAVED OUR ASSES.

funny you say that since i dont remember her shooting/slashing a single person..... do you >_>....?

when it comes to the infested im on her side with getting rid of them since that spells disaster for the entire universe. but when it comes to kill targets or capture i ALWAYS question why cant we do it another way. so DE can say it until they are blue in the face that shes good yaddy yadda blah blah blah but i still dont trust her motives.

tumblr_mb82k37t8v1qghd3no1_500.gif

this chick in BL2 saved us and was suppose to be good as well..... and how did that turn out.... (i.e. that is Angel from Borderlands 2)

funny you say that since i dont remember her shooting/slashing a single person..... do you >_>....?

when it comes to the infested im on her side with getting rid of them since that spells disaster for the entire universe. but when it comes to kill targets or capture i ALWAYS question why cant we do it another way. so DE can say it until they are blue in the face that shes good yaddy yadda blah blah blah but i still dont trust her motives.

this chick in BL2 saved us and was suppose to be good as well..... and how did that turn out.... (i.e. that is Angel from Borderlands 2)

As far as I'm aware, she committed (assisted) suicide for you.

I think it's clear she's a surviving Orokin, and truly cares about the Tenno. That said, I think it's possible, though unlikely she has ulterior motives. What's likely to me is, if you've brushed up on lore, you'll know the Tenno were treated as animals. Experimented on, tortured, looked down on. I believe she feels a guilt for what her race, or maybe even what she herself did, and feels an obligation to help the Tenno for the rest of her days. That's just speculation though. Also, I'm personally not annoyed with hearing Lotus. If anything, I'm enjoying it more now than ever. The introduction of quests has given her more in depth dialogue and more emotion in her words(Not a lot, but some). I would say the same for Ordis. I actually disliked him at first, but his more extensive dialogue is certainly refreshing, interesting, and sometimes downright funny. P.S. Despite playing for a long time, this is my first forum post. Yay :D

As far as I'm aware, she committed (assisted) suicide for you.

oh im aware of that (also spoil.... meh eff it the games been out a good while) but she still claimed to be "good" while using us in which she knew she was in the wrong. her suicide was to atone for her actions. so how can the lotus not be in the same boat? i dont mind if a person has their own goals and all, i just mind being used as some sort of puppet with no choice to bow my head like a good doggy and go along becuase "she says its the right thing to do." 

.....then give me my memorizes back lotus -__- ..... 

There should be an option in the first mission where you don't escape and end up working for Vor.

Which would immediately be followed with you being chopped to bits and studied by Grineer scientists. How do people not get this? Corpus loathe Tenno, and Grineer want them all dead too, there's no way they could be more than temporary situational allies.

Lotus is pretty clear about everything. You know what the mission is: Uphold balance, and remove the Grineer hold on the Sol system. Every mission that you undertake is to further this goal, and she's pretty explicit how. Every assassination mission she explains how the individual is a threat and how removing him will help, she explains that capture targets possess sensitive knowledge that must be extracted, etc. What do you want? A detailed dossier on every crewmen you kill?

I'll admit that Lotus is mostly unknown, but that's all the more reason it's impossible to despise her. You can't despise someone you're barely acquainted with.

Which would immediately be followed with you being chopped to bits and studied by Grineer scientists. How do people not get this? Corpus loathe Tenno, and Grineer want them all dead too, there's no way they could be more than temporary situational allies.

Lotus is pretty clear about everything. You know what the mission is: Uphold balance, and remove the Grineer hold on the Sol system. Every mission that you undertake is to further this goal, and she's pretty explicit how. Every assassination mission she explains how the individual is a threat and how removing him will help, she explains that capture targets possess sensitive knowledge that must be extracted, etc. What do you want? A detailed dossier on every crewmen you kill?

I'll admit that Lotus is mostly unknown, but that's all the more reason it's impossible to despise her. You can't despise someone you're barely acquainted with.

It is explicitly stated in the Vor's Prize quest that he intends to capture, not kill you.

if you have read some of my many forum posts before you already know im quite a lotus hater.

my reasons in short are: #1 I find her annoying #2 im tired of doing her bidding and listening to her orders. and #3 I don't want to keep the balance as I like the corpus and want them to win.

in fact im not sure why I haven't been fired yet as a teno. since I rarely do missions against the corpus even if they are events or tactical alerts.

last time I looked at my kills it was 30000 corpus to 100000 grineer and 120000 infested. heck I think ive killed more corrupted then I have killed corpus.

so to wrap this up, do I hate the lotus so much that I want to kill her? well if it means I can go rouge and do whatever I want then yes.

So u never quistion why you  are killing all those workers or soldiers or mindles beast. Cause lotus told us to do so. What do we gain from kiling them.

Because if I don't then I fail the mission. If I don't fail the mission, I get goodies.

Besides, if they didn't want me killing them all the time, they wouldn't be stuffing their pockets with goodies for me to take.

She won't stab us in the back. But I would! If the pay is good enough...

Untill I get to know what each side has to offer and their cause i side with none and go for missions that benefit me the most.

Except that she was forced to by Handsome Jack, and later sacrificed herself for the Vault Hunter's benefit.

Try again.

I would laugh so hard that I might choke if they ever let all these paranoid players refuse the Lotus.  Have fun playing the game with out any intel.  *Checks navigation, not a single node active*  Yeah, bar the Syndicate alerts and the very occasional Darvo mission all our knowledge of where to go comes from the Lotus.  The rewards we get for mission completion come from the Lotus.  Don't bite the hand that feeds you.  Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

And Teshin?  Yeah, let's trust the guy whose only action is to pit us against our fellow Tenno for sport.  Definitely a better choice than the Lotus who sends us after Corpus and Grineer VIPs who are a threat to us and colonists.[/sarcasm]

I would laugh so hard that I might choke if they ever let all these paranoid players refuse the Lotus. Have fun playing the game with out any intel. *Checks navigation, not a single node active* Yeah, bar the Syndicate alerts and the very occasional Darvo mission all our knowledge of where to go comes from the Lotus. The rewards we get for mission completion come from the Lotus. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

And Teshin? Yeah, let's trust the guy whose only action is to pit us against our fellow Tenno for sport. Definitely a better choice than the Lotus who sends us after Corpus and Grineer VIPs who are a threat to us and colonists.[/sarcasm]

^Very this^

This is Warframe and not whatever games u said OP and both games is not in the same universe,if u dispise her so much why bother playing this game at all? :|

Almost on every single mission/alert/operation/tactical alert,etc etc The Lotus gonna guide u till the end of ur job and ur enemies will be grineer/corpus and she cares about Tenno(proved in Mirage Quest)

And Ms.Rebecca said that The Lotus is our spacemom

^Very this^

This is Warframe and not whatever games u said OP and both games is not in the same universe,if u dispise her so much why bother playing this game at all? :|

Almost on every single mission/alert/operation/tactical alert,etc etc The Lotus gonna guide u till the end of ur job and ur enemies will be grineer/corpus and she cares about Tenno(proved in Mirage Quest)

And Ms.Rebecca said that The Lotus is our spacemom

Lotus tells me I did a good job when I complete missions for her...unlike my real parents ;_;

All i want from her is to stop warning me about ice or fire or any obvious things( it's the grineer,PLEASE LOTUS !we're on a Grineer ship T_T)and her messages and quotes needs to be updated.

But she's part of the good guy,come on,we're not going to change our"leader" suddently and fight a "evil lotus "or whatever this wouldn't make any sense for the dev to do this.

I'm not sure saying despising the Lotus openly is good idea, since all the Tenno are basically flying around in these neat and condensed space coffins that could have been rigged with explosives, or other such tidy ways of extincting a potential threat.

"Operator, I think it's time we visit the center of the sun, no need to thank me..."

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I would work with Alad V, on four conditions A) I keep ALL my parts, looking at you, zanuka. B) I keep my free will C)  get all the awesome infested weapons, D) I get a zanuka, made entirely from mastery rank 2 prime frames.