Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Mockup Hurr + Inc. Impractical Ar Hud

Tangerine

I just love the numbers version HUD. Just drool-over worthy.

Numbered health display.with alt energy bar

75g0Xxr.jpg

Although there is no need to show the secondary weapon on the weapon info corner. We only carry 3 weapons at a time, and we can visibly see all three. So that corner could be cleared up a little more. Anyway, did I say how awesome that one is already? Because it really is along with the Inventory selection.

Now including, COMPLETELY IMPRACTICAL AND JUST FOR FUN AND COOL FACTOR, Augmented Reality HUD.

NEUTRAL

ibagYBK.jpg

STEALTH INDICATOR

PCaCpO8.jpg

IN COMBAT

8GvokKD.jpg

DISTANT ENEMY

qVpvb85.jpg

CLOSE ENEMY

qjUUWDX.jpg

ENVIRONMENTAL DESCRIPTIONS

WI9xdF1.jpg

RELOAD

w2FAAzr.jpg

ABILITY DURATION

m6V7GN5.jpg

IN COMBAT+CHARGE %

C7Lj91v.jpg

you know.. this is WAY better.

A couple of notes:

1) Health/shield should be BARS, not numbers. In the midst of battle, I don't personally care if I have 210 or 102 shield left, I want to know how close am I to dying. The best approach should probably be number/bar combo, where you can sometimes look at the number to know your exact values, but otherwise use bar as a relative "I am <this> close to death" indicator.

2) Same, but somewhat reversed approach for energy. No one needs a BAR for energy, the only thing it really shows -- if you have enough energy for ult, or not. And even that is only in case of 100 energy ult + no streamline. However, the exact value doesn't show much too. Perhaps the best approach to energy -- is to have a small bar somewhere (just to show how far you are from 100% full), but also have have a separate panel with abilities' icons paired with numbers showing how many times you can use ability X with the current amount of energy. And the icon should appear different enough (red?) in case you don't have enough energy.

Edited by JustDont

A couple of notes:

1) Health/shield should be BARS, not numbers. In the midst of battle, I don't personally care if I have 210 or 102 shield left, I want to know how close am I to dying. The best approach should probably be number/bar combo, where you can sometimes look at the number to know your exact values, but otherwise use bar as a relative "I am <this> close to death" indicator.

It would be fine if it was in percent and not a base numerical value.