Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Underwater Lab Concept

DE_Adam

I still don't get why this game needed the ability to swim. Archwings, kubrows, cloth physics, parkour, dojos, focus system (hehe) and more could all use more work but I guess we really need to be able to swim in a fast paced 3rd person shooter.

They already said : "no swimming, Sharkwing instead." Unfortunately...

uhm, this seems neat, so when is it? :/

Looks great ! Can't wait for it's release date  >_<

Looks great ! Can't wait for it's release date  >_<

U16.5 for some hints, U17 for the complete release + Tyl Regor.

Well I to think Europa was DE's best work wrong again Soulmancer

soulmancer: Im sorry Ordis but I have get more creds to help the clan.

Ordis:Credits,Credits why not use them to fix me.. im sorry operator.

soulmancer: It's okay ordis im positive DE will add the option In the next update.

Edited by soulmancer

1. The completely unrealistic tileset represenations of Phobos and Ceres are still a thing, you know.

2. On a serious note, it's way more plausible for the Grineer to have their labs located in the (underground) oceans of Titania, Uranus' largest moon, rather than in the theoretical ocean of Uranus' lower atmosphere layers.

3. But then again, Warframe isn't known for any degree of scientific accuracy.

1. I know and that irritates me to no end. Honestly, I'd move the Phobos tilesets to Earth as a desert region. Because Earth isn't just a big ball of forest you know? 70%+ of its surface is covered with water as well and Earth is home to the Grineer Empire...so more reasonable arguments for having these water tilesets there. In fact, I'm very much in favor of adding even more map areas to Earth with more diverse tilesets.

2. Agreed. Forgot about Titania.

3. Don't remind me. The game's rules pertaining to physics and scientific laws are all over the friggin' place.

10 out of 10 for the effort and idea.

However is this going to be another dead tile set? Repeating the same boring missions e.g. archwing . why, oh why are there no stalkers? Not a boss fight in sight and not a single new mission, enemy or mod? before working on new shiny things can your pretty please focus on what isn't finished first.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

Umm... if the ocean is highly flammable and we're shooting at metallic armoured enemies, am I the only one here who sees what's wrong with this?

No more wrong than the fact that they've gone down so deep into uranus' atmosphere that the pressure has forced the atmosphere to be liquid yet somehow, some way, everything at that depth isn't incinerated and flattened into a pancake at the same time. Anyway, its magic tho.

Well it's a water ammonia ocean, but the pressure would definitely be crushing...like at least 1000+ atmospheres.

Some plausible non-earth Grineer "water" levels could be set on two of Saturn's moons - Enceladus and Rhea - which are believed to have subsurface liquid water oceans sustained by heating via radioactive decay.

On a side but related note, Europa is a prime candidate for Corpus-based "water" levels.

I'm still heavily in favor of seeing some water levels on Earth. Earth really needs some more diverse tilesets. Badly. It can't all be jungle...

Edited by MirageKnight

Exactly! When I saw Tyr Regor's design I thought we'd be able to plunge into the water... and face him there.

LOL

Well Vay Hek does have his Terraframe, maybe Tyl Regor can have a Squid mech frame.

DE please dont add this mode. Why? I have a good argument for this!

You will add it and leave like Archwings! You will make one or two events and you will leave this underwater mode... Same you leaved archwing! Adding only new weapons or archwings dont make players to play it... also few weapons are almost imposible to get. Like dual decurion. I can get DD after months! And im SURE im 100% SURE you will leave this gamemode make two events and leave it and make next mode, Maybe try to think to upgrade archwings first dont leave it...

If you will do same with this underwater i will stop playing warframe... cuz this game getting really anoying.

10 out of 10 for the effort and idea.

However is this going to be another dead tile set? Repeating the same boring missions e.g. archwing . why, oh why are there no stalkers? Not a boss fight in sight and not a single new mission, enemy or mod? before working on new shiny things can your pretty please focus on what isn't finished first.

Not a boss fight in sight? The sea labs are directly tied to revamped Tyl Regor. Of course there will be new enemies and missions, archwing included (whether or not you think it's boring is irrelevant). Not sure what you mean by "no stalkers", the stalker, G3, harvester, and one for all 6 syndicates is a lot. The development time required for new mods is a drop in the bucket compared to a new map so that's not even an issue. And lastly... do you want them to work on new things or do you not want them to work on new things, your last sentence is totally cross-purpose.

DE please dont add this mode. Why? I have a good argument for this!

You will add it and leave like Archwings! You will make one or two events and you will leave this underwater mode... Same you leaved archwing! Adding only new weapons or archwings dont make players to play it... also few weapons are almost imposible to get. Like dual decurion. I can get DD after months! And im SURE im 100% SURE you will leave this gamemode make two events and leave it and make next mode, Maybe try to think to upgrade archwings first dont leave it...

If you will do same with this underwater i will stop playing warframe... cuz this game getting really anoying.

And this guy >.<

This map is coming with an update to archwing.

Edited by rapt0rman