Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has "and Before Locked" Or "inb4 Lock" Become The New Meme In Warframe Forums?

Monsterwithin

Since the majority of the "Feedback" or "Bug Report" threads start off like "DE sucks because a once in a life time unrepeatable event caused me to lose something not hard to obtain" yeah....inb4 lock seems to be popping up quite a bit more....Complaining and criticizing are not the same thing... 

Nah. People are just good at predicting when a thread is likely to get locked (too disrespectful, incendiary or simply not in keeping with the forum rules). It's like this on most forums too. Of course, as the WARFRAME population grows, so does the forum population, meaning more threads, more posts, and a higher likelihood that players will see a thread that needs a lock.

off topic posts dont go towards total post count i though

It counts if the thread is not in the off topic section.

Many people make threads that often very obviously violate forum rules and members of the forums see that from time to time and say "inb4 lock" or similar things.

In other cases, threads get derailed into off-topic flaming and are also closed, often announced by such phrases.

It's nothing I really worry or care about.

Nah. People are just good at predicting when a thread is likely to get locked (too disrespectful, incendiary or simply not in keeping with the forum rules). It's like this on most forums too. Of course, as the WARFRAME population grows, so does the forum population, meaning more threads, more posts, and a higher likelihood that players will see a thread that needs a lock.

Spoken from a true legend.

Since the majority of the "Feedback" or "Bug Report" threads start off like "DE sucks because a once in a life time unrepeatable event caused me to lose something not hard to obtain" yeah....inb4 lock seems to be popping up quite a bit more....Complaining and criticizing are not the same thing... 

See that's not usualy the case maybe about once a week. But I've seen at least five today/yesterday (it's 3am) all surrounding support.

Are we going to get be getting more mods to help with the growing forum population?

i understand people going into a post saying inb4 lock...

but i feel those who go into there to add to the uncoming flamewars really need to have some warning points added.

for example, whenever i see one of those dreaded bring back founders whatever... i always... always... see one of the founders go into the post and say something like "i love my excal prime!" and that's it. instead of ignoring the posts like i do they gotta add to the fire...

those are the people who should really get warning points.