Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Plat For A Rare Resource Blueprint

ensignvidiot

Even if we have huge amount of common resource, don't forget how long does it take for us to stack up and it only enough to craft 10-100 rare resource, when you ran out of common resource, you need to farm those again to craft another 10-100 rare resource for another few months?

I've been playing for a long time, I have the Excalibur prime to prove it and yet even I only have enough resources currently to make 6 rares with those blueprints. Granted I prefer to solo the game but still, the resource costs are harsh.

And we finally see the first "pay to win" items put into Warframe.

100P is completely ridiculous. I'd be scant to pay even 50 for something I can go pick up by fighting Raptor or Vay Hek a few times.

Not impressed. At all.

You're joking right? Consider that you can get these resources by farming normally where enemies drop them. People who pay still have plenty of access, debatable easier access. Second, if you consider reusable blueprints for these resources pay to win, then are buying the resources outright pay to win as well? What about straight buying the weapons/warframes that can normally be made with these resources?

Just did two Saturn DS def runs runs. Both pugs of 15 rounds, I had a pilfering hydroid, no nekros turned up.

Received 5 Orokin cells (1 + 4) and approx 3000 spores (even split).

So in the time it took to farm less the 1 tenth of just one of the parts required, I actually received 5 of the rare resources themselves.

Now if the status quo is maintained I suppose you can look at these bps as a sort of long term investment, every once and a while you can craft a rare resource and after ten the rest are basically free.

However, if these proposed new star chart changes happen and you can't just farm the rares when you want and you have to rely on these bps, then the grind just increased tenfold and you have to pay for the privilege to boot.

Obviously not confirmed but you don't have to be overly cynical to get suspicious of the timing of this release. Interesting times ahead.

Edited by (PS4)obsidiancurse

The 100 Plat price is ok, not too much, not cheap... So not all who wants will have it. The only bad part is the 50k+50k+25k resourcess cost. Its a bit  way too high. I have about 3 mil alloy plate, about 4 mil nano spores and about 1.2 mil salvage, cant say exact number, dont have access to game atm. But its a bit too costly in resources for others, or even me !!! Cause...

Lets say i have 4 mil Alloy plates, 4 mil nano spores and 2 mil Salvage - This are resourcess u'll spend about 800+ hours game time played. So all of this is only for 80 rare resources :))) lol DE ! Please ! cut the price more then half... In 800+ hours played i can farm thousands of those resources EACH !!! Not 80 in grand total...

Edited by DonBot

Prices are silly. Have to echo the chorus on this that the plat and resource cost is too high. The idea to trade in common resources for rares seemed interesting, but I never thought this is what it would look like - too bad.

Maybe if the plat and resource costs are adjusted before we get this on PS I will consider buying, but from the sound of it even halving all costs would not be worth it for me.

Unless of course, *puts on tinfoil hat*, the 20 node thing really happens and is the horror story it sounds like it would be. 

sensors and o cells aren't worth it for me to buy the bp but neurodes is the one ill get if need be. have over 1200 o cells and close  to or over 800 sensors while neurodes is less than 200 since its the hardest resource to get.

100p is just about right for the price of these bps but don't know if you can build multiple at once.

I don't mind the plat cost and actually already bought one for orokin cells but the resource amount is just way too much, I was able to make two orokin cells before running out of materials. An infinite blueprint is pointless if the requirements are too high.

While the concept is alright it is impractical in most cases unless you have 50K nano spores sitting around (since I build a lot of things that require nano spores)which is something that I can not say I have most of the time. It is also easier to go farming for say a neurodes on an earth excavation then it is to get 50K nano spores. 

If it was 25,000 nano spores I could see it being worthwhile and realistic to use once in a while. But given that I would rather build raid keys among other things that require high amounts of nano spores it is not worth the 100 plat cost and resources.

Edited by Brorelia

I don't mind the plat cost and actually already bought one for orokin cells but the resource amount is just way too much, I was able to make two orokin cells before running out of materials. An infinite blueprint is pointless if the requirements are too high.

I think it's more to supplement your grinding and not to replace it.

Like if you need just 1 or 2 more of a resource, it will come in handy.

I don't get why people are so upset over this though... It is a raid reward.

So I applaud DE for making it expensive.

Because this encourages players to do moar raids !

Personally when I did raids, I did it for the bragging rights of the badge.

When I do NM raids for this, i will just do it for the blueprints.

The enhancements are mostly meh to me.

Edited by fatpig84

They expect us to pay 300 platinum and on top of that shell out almost all of our resources to get a handful of rare resources?

illK6U.gif

Seriously, for 300 platinum I better get a resource assembly line with a conveyor belt leading directly to my resource inventory. 

Seriously, for 300 platinum I better get a resource assembly line with a conveyor belt leading directly to my resource inventory. 

Well, soonish we're suppose to get a foundry upgrade that lets us build multiples of everything.

Actually, i can see the appeal of these 100 plat blueprints if we had the proposed upgrade.

Imagine setting up an automated potato/forma system. It just requires a resourcebooster, a few sechura credit runs, and a Nekros for the nanospres and salvage (because with all of the Void runs you are bound to have millions of Alloy Plates)

afterwards, every 24 hours gives you a new potato and forma to claim.

i'm afraid this may be a thing when U17 hits and starchart becomes 20 nodes

"want Salad V to spawn and farm neural sensors? too bad, buy this blueprint instead to remove the RNG factor, or either don't sleep and play 24/7, it would be a shame if you miss his spawn..."

Hope they know what they are doing

maybe if they makes the BP cost S#&$LOADS of credits it would be resonable

Edited by ToastyCosty

Welp this has motivated me to make sure not to purchase any more platinum until the starchart update comes out and I can either confirm DE are just a bunch of hollow eyeed coked up jackals trying to fleece their playerbase for some quick cash or just a developer not properly expliaing their vision for their game.

(Which given that the 20 node strchart update will almost certainly make farming that much harder and they are now trying to force people to get platinum for things which every player needs is looking increasingly likey)

I'd advise everyone to boycott platinum purchases until DE actually clarify this. If it does end up as a cash grab then even if they reduce the nodes down to 5 there's still going to be allot of ghost towns

I'd advise everyone to boycott platinum purchases until DE actually clarify this. If it does end up as a cash grab then even if they reduce the nodes down to 5 there's still going to be allot of ghost towns

woha! slow down, i'm worried too about the starchart but not in a such apocaliptic way... we should wait to see what u17 will be before jumping to conclusions

they perfectly know that if they make warframe a cashgrab game the playerbase will drop down dead and this will hurt themself more than the actual players

still, this is going a little off-topic, as said before , i would like to buy theese blueprints for credits, cause i can stand the idea to spend plat to bypass waitwalls, but not to bypass RNG

Welp this has motivated me to make sure not to purchase any more platinum until the starchart update comes out and I can either confirm DE are just a bunch of hollow eyeed coked up jackals trying to fleece their playerbase for some quick cash or just a developer not properly expliaing their vision for their game.

(Which given that the 20 node strchart update will almost certainly make farming that much harder and they are now trying to force people to get platinum for things which every player needs is looking increasingly likey)

This has been my approach, I put my kub in status and haven't logged on since they announced it.  Certainly haven't spent any more money, it's a minor protest since they make vast amounts of millions a year anyway but still.

I'm expecting the worst to be frank, I've seen how things work in this situation before on other games and to be honest I'm seeing it play out exactly the same here now.

Edited by Spindle99