Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu/color Pigment Dojo Research Crashing[FIXED]

Erelas

And there is an other thing i noticed, i dont know if it would go under this forum section but after you click play on the luncher it you are at the loading screen, when you get to the part where you enter your password/email my audio is way louder than what it is in-game but after i enter in my password/email my audio fixes itself. Would that be another bug?

Hey everyone, we are aware of the crash when researching and are currently working on a solution as we speak. As for LordDeath.exe's stuttering, does this happen on the liset or dojo? Does it only happen when running a regular mission?

And when i went to use my Nekros, his syandana, the one that can only be used on Nekros, is missing from the appearance list, and i can no longer equip it too him, and my stuttering was only happening in my dojo and liset, not in missions, but if iam too re log the game when the issue appears it fixes itself, but then comes back soon after. 

Edited by LordDeath.exe

If you go to the dojo and try to donate anything into the Daikuy Bow research the game crashes...

Happens to every single clan member of mine why tries to do so....

Maybe this isnt the right place to put it but kinda random that only crashes for that research all colour researches and other labs stuff is fine but daikuy makes it crash.

Same, got the crash...It seems to happen whether you contribute anything or not.  I was able to "start" the research, but as soon as I attempt to contribute, the game crashes.  Has happened several times in a row trying to do the exact same thing each time.  As soon as you enter the Research Menu, you can look at the weapons, but upon clicking "Contribute" you have about 5 seconds until the game hits some error.  Hopefully DE can make use of this and find the solution, I want the new bow for my clan!

And when i went to use my Nekros, his syandana, the one that can only be used on Nekros, is missing from the appearance list, and i can no longer equip it too him, and my stuttering was only happening in my dojo and liset, not in missions, but if iam too re log the game when the issue appears it fixes itself, but then comes back soon after. 

For the nekros part, i have just noticed that you moved the tab where you equip it, so nvm sorry, but the stuttering is still an issue of mine.

Hey I am trying to contribute the resources to begin research on the new bow but each time I contribute the game freezes and crashes

Hey i contributed the first 2 resources, crashed, opened again, did the next 2, crashed, opened again, did the rest, crashed and now the research is going :)

same here im getting that crash every time i try to research Daikyu.

Opening tenno lab, once I only scrolled through the list, and it crashed, second time, I made it to the Daikyu, selected it, and it crashed. It appears to be time-based upon accessing tenno lab.