Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are Your Supporting And Reasons.

rechot

I'll wait to see if one side is clearly winning, then make my choice.  If there's no obvious front runner or if the game doesn't provide a way to tell then I suppose I'll side with Alad V.  I don't really want to help Alad V, but I don't think a possible cure for infestation should be destroyed.

I'll wait to see if one side is clearly winning, then make my choice.  If there's no obvious front runner or if the game doesn't provide a way to tell then I suppose I'll side with Alad V.  I don't really want to help Alad V, but I don't think a possible cure for infestation should be destroyed.

What does the Winning Side have to do with your choice?! You get the winner's weapon anyways no matter which side you chose.

IMO this decision really isn't about Alad V vs. Nef Anyo. I'm supporting Alad because if there really is a cure for the infestation, destroying it would be a ridiculously heinous act of mustache-twirling villainy.

Edited by AgentScarlet

Destroying everything       VS    possible cure to the infestation

lore about the infestation  VS    "bla bla void bla i´m looking like a perfume bottle bla"

not that hard, really

Well, I don´t want to cure the infestation, I like to fight them.

Where is the fun when they are gone?

Guess I have to side with Nef.

... If the cure really works, then lore-wise we might as well delete the Infested faction. I don't want Eris to turn into yet another Corpus planet.

Who says the cure will work? He's not Grineer - there's no telling what it would do to him. Perhaps it will make him as big a space-ship? (New J3 Golem?)

Nef, because of Lore.

Alad:

-Killed and cut up Tenno so he could make his Zanuka.

-Tried to cut up Mag

-Tortured Valkyr to the point her powers reflect her rage and torment, even DE said a Valkyr Prime would look very different than the one we have.

-When we "killed" him, he came back and experimented on Mesa.

-Lost his mind to the Infestation

Nef:

-Tried to Rip people off

-The Bursa was a b!itch to keep an eye on, hope it was a 1 time thing.

Really, those that want Salad to go down the slippery slope further have more than enough reasons to add to his Humiliation Conga.

i refuse to support a guy who butchered tenno for science and his stupid pet (which i took great joy in putting out of commission every time i see it). so im going with nef. also how can you trust the "oh please help me... ill be good this time... i swearz it!!" garbage is beyond me...

Who ever said someone trust alad lol

Do we need to spell it out?

Give Salad what he wants it means we are trusting him with it.

BUT!!!

What are the chances of it working? What are the chances of making it worse? What are the chances of it being a big fat lie and he uses it to make Infested ROLLERS?!

Edited by Kao-Snake

I'm helping "Alad" because I don't believe Alad actually freed himself, and it's just the Infestation using his body.  The Infestation wants the "cure" for whatever reason.

We of Team Infested have been forsaken for so long, I'll take any chance I can to help the Infestation.

I didn't vote (because it's not on consoles yet) but once it does come to us I'll be supporting Alad.

I'm willing to hedge my bets on the guy who has the potential to end up as an ally as well as gaining a potential cure for the infested over a guy who you know is going to be a scumbag whether you help him or not.

Fellow Tenno,

I have more experience with Alad V than most. I was there for Gradivus. I know the horrors of the Zanuka Project. I know what he did to Valkyr. And I agree wholeheartedly with Nef Anyo that Alad V deserves to die. I even prefer Corpus weaponry most of the time; the Dera Vandal would be a respectable addition to my armory.

But I'm fighting for Alad V.

Despite the fact I know how much of an amoral slug the man is and the fact I'll be dodging my friend Valkyr's punches for the next few months, I believe helping Alad V is in our best interests. The Infestation continues to spread out of control and no matter how many of them we kill there are always, always more. They invade other systems daily, causing massive casualties everywhere. Any weapon we can develop against them is needed. If this data contains any hint, any method we could use to even slow down the Infestation then we need it. Destroying it sight unseen, what Nef Anyo wishes, would be a disaster we can avert. I'm sure Lotus isn't foolish enough to simply pass the data along, no, she's probably going to copy some of it for herself. That's information we get. Information we can use. If we can somehow turn around Alad V and get him on our side, which I honestly doubt, that's even better - Though his actions are reprehensible, they have lent him an understanding of Tenno and Warframes beyond that of most, including many of us. More information it would be foolhardy to casually discard just because its holder is one of the biggest warts on the Origin System's backside.

We're not going to win this war and bring balance and harmony to the system if we allow blind hatred to cloud our vision. We know so little about the Infestation and this is a chance to learn more. It's a tough decision, but I believe it to be the right one.

- A Veteran Trinity

Edited by Trylobyte

I am Supporting Alad V

I am supporting Alad V, cause i feel the reason too is much greater then Nef Anyos. Think about it Nef just wants to destroy the chances of Alad Vs cure working, but what if Alad V was corpus again. That would cause more conflict in the star chart within the corpus faction. 

I feel like there's much more interesting things that could sprout up from helping Alad V. Think about the future events and pets. If you help Nef the future event is most likely to be something like Alad V attacks the solor system with infested, or something like that. If you help Alad V there could be a future event were Alad V as a way to pay his debt(other then the weapon) is he offers a quest and blueprint for a zanuka.

That's the main reason i'm supporting Alad V. Just to make things interesting. Who are you supporting and why?

http://strawpoll.me/4345033

i made a straw poll to help

ATM, Hoping for the return of Bursa and Dera Weapon !