Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.1

DE_Adam

The rare resource blueprints are completely useless, isnt this supposed to be a reward for those who have resources to skip the endless grinding and get rare resources at least a little easier? By the time I farm up 25K salvage I can farm at least 25 orokin cells.

Audio no longer works when tabbing to other programs.  :(  Please fix this, as many of us use TeamSpeak, Skype, Wiki, Deathsnacks, etc while in-game.

Otherwise, looking forward to playing the new stuff! :D

Please, please, please consider to sell this for CREDITS and not for PLAT. IT'S UNFAIR! --- or let us make the blueprints as a research... (unless we can do that already, ignore this comment xD)

I dunno about "unfair" but they're DEFINITELY nowhere near worth 100 plat, or any plat, for that matter. I would also like to see these either sold for credits (even if you want to charge 250k or some garbage for the reusable ones or make the credit-bought BPs one-use-only) or available for clan research. I suppose you don't really even have to remove the ones you can buy with plat, just give us an option other than to hoark up more cash.

My Valkyr & Nekros unique attachments have now completely disappeared ... from my inventory aswell !

Cancel my last: I've found the auxiliary menu !

Edited by berozz