DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.5.1

Conclave Changes

• Adjusted the time before Teshin’s VO intro to Annihilation begins.

Changes

• Clarified description of Rare Resource Blueprints to state that these blueprints are permanent.

Fixes

• Fixed a crash caused by crafting new weapon blueprints in the Dojo.
  • Fixed multiple crashes.
  • Fixed Oro pickups in Conclave not showing the correct visual flair color when being obtained.
  • Fixed Oro taking some time to appear for Clients in Annihilation game modes.
  • Fixed Squad HUD not properly displaying all players in Annihilation game modes.
  • Fixed chat in Conclave’s Annihilation not sending to all players.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream preventing players from being able to use quick melee.
  • Fixed some misaligned text in the World State Window.
  • Fixed Nullifier auras from drones in the Law of Retribution Nightmare Trial not properly breaking lingering Warframe CC abilities such as Bastille.
  • Fixed waypoint markers placed on elevators disappearing when map is toggled.
  • Fixed Arrow skins and Nekros & Valkyr’s unique attachments not using the player’s custom colors.
  • Fixed the Freedom and Discovery Conclave Sigils having the same icon.
  • Fixed waypoint markers in Interception not properly updating.
  • Fixed players being able to leave the arena boundaries in the Canyon Settlement Conclave map.
  • Fixed the Shade Sentinel’s Ghost and the Hura's Stalk Ability not properly functioning.
  • Fixed Hive nodes in the Hive game mode not taking damage from certain attacks.
  • Fixed the Clan’s ‘Join Session’ button not functioning properly.
  • Fixed an issue causing Glaive weapons not to appear as full size when viewed in the Codex.
  • Fixed buff display on the HUD not properly disappearing after the buff expires.
  • Upvote 45

Well, thank you!

SYtmvUt.png

I see those randomly rotating sigils are finally fixed. Good job!

Edited by Buldozers
  • Upvote 10

Does this mean the event is live?

EDIT: Oh my good lord I'm third, this is an amazing experience because I'm notoriously late in everything I do.

Edited by Blackout751
  • Upvote 3

1. RIP Triton.

2. Rare resource blueprints are total BS the way you did them.

3. Daikyu is a joke.

Edited by iWitcher
  • Upvote 15

still no fix for ogris accuracy with heavy caliber (at max rank, heavy caliber drops the ogris' accuracy from 100 to 1.7, compared to the 25.2 of most other 100 accuracy weapons.)

• Upvote 6

Changes

• Clarified description of Rare Resource Blueprints to state that these blueprints are permanent.

Please, please, please consider to sell this for CREDITS and not for PLAT. IT'S UNFAIR! --- or let us make the blueprints as a research... (unless we can do that already, ignore this comment xD)

• Upvote 2

Still no fix for not being able to copy DEFAULT main colors of your warframe to attachments. Same thing with the weaposns.

Any chance ASH might have been fixed yet?

I mean, it has only been, what, 2 years now?

• Upvote 1