Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.5.3

[DE]Megan

everytime I load into a public squad it host migrates and then Disconnects from multiplayer .. not once not twice But Every single time

May or may not be relevant: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437576-possible-fix-constantly-dropping-from-squad/#entry4851251

i jus got 4/4 wins and its ticked the receive gun bar but did not get any gun. is this because nef won or was i still supose to get gun?

The gun will be sent out once the event is over.

So I hear nullifiers no longer take blast damage through their shields. While we still do through Frost's globe etc.

Are you out of your minds? You make stuff drop less, make endless missions harder to play so we get less opportunity to get those drops and now you go and fix a bug but only for the enemy? I'm amazed nobody is insulting you on every single page of the forums (yet).

Play your game or listen to us. Nullifiers could be fun - how? First of all, they shouldn't be nullifiers - what gives them the ability to cancel void powers? No logic - if the corpus was all that powerful that they can fit such a device on a person, how come they don't coat all their facilities in it? Also why would they want our tech if they so obviously outperform us? No reason there.

Make them simple walking shield guys, no energy block, no casting disabling, a simple shield that shrinks as it's damaged by weapons or abilities (abilities too, yes!).

Hell, who thought it would be fun (or fair) to give practically the highest damage to an enemy with the best defense and then make it a common enemy at the point where loot starts to drop? Sadist.

I'm starting to think you are actually just doing this for the giggles, watching how far you can go with making players suffer,,, What's next? A dog that eats platinum? Oh wait... we are not that far from that.

Also the new water maps put signifacntly higher strain on the rig - I know, you want more effects but please, at least stay consistent in the game itself...

Still no fix for

*Mouse sensitivity inconsistent after 16.3:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437216-updated-15415-mouse-sensitivity-inconsistent-after-163/

*Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

oh nice like wow... like really... wow DE was Lazy.. now I have to use another syandana with my Nekros or Valkyr, just cause having a limit on how many arcanes a warframe are allowed to have at 1 time was tooooooo much work to script... didn't even refund my credits.. and that rank 10 arcane wasn't cheap

@DE  I only have two synthesis scans showing up for the arid evicerater, I synthesis scaned well over 10 because I was helping friends with it. I would like it to be fixed to count all the scans I did please, because I can get any more scans now and they were a pain to scan(and I want to see the lore it gives).

thanks,

jss2a98aj