Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Den Of Kubrows Needs A Change

gkuoni

De and the rest of the community,

the new tactical alert is a complete punch to the face to strun wraith owners.

Now I'm not saying that reintroducing old event weapons is bad. What I'm saying is that handing them out for free is not the way to do it.

Giving out, in my opinion, one of the best wraith weapon in the game (sure the others could be good but they aren't as big of a change as the strun wraith is to the strun) out by smacking mutts on the head while it's a bit dark is too easy for such a thing. Atleast make it so that it's a nightmare mission with solo only AND level 100+ kubrows to fight so that you actually earn this weapon.

I know a lot of people are pressuring DE to just give the people the weapons, but this is not right. 

Also why reintroduce old event weapons when you haven't introduced the unreleased ones yet (prova vandal fyi.)

And while we're at it, if you're going to hand out this weapon like a person selling roses during valentines day, atleast buff it to be more viable.

tl,dr:

Handing out this weapon isn't fair - make it a challenge - introduce the unreleased weapons first (prova vandal) - buff strun wraith.

Edited by gkuoni

Best wraith? you are off your rocker.

the twin vipers was an improvement to the original slightly, but it still wastes ammo like crazy for the damage it deals. The machete? In general, the strun wraith is a way better improvement to its original than any of the others

I think the tactical alert is to give console players a chance at getting those old wraith weapon. I understand why you are unhappy that this weapon is being rereleased on PC, but it gives players like myself who missed the weapon a chance to get it.

On a side note, i did find it humorous they found a way to put in the puppy blender and make it a TA.

Silly tenno, don't be greedy. I never had the strun wraith, now i've got it. I feel happy. I'm still missing alot of weapons.

Be glad that at least you can sell it and keep the slot for a stupidly easy TA.

edit: You got it for free either way, you twisted tenno

Edited by Husla

We get it, the survival weekend was "hard" and you want to feel special because only a few people have it

Get over yourself 

Its a gun, and De is offering a way for people to get it again, and everyone will be happy, because they got the gun they wanted to get, no need to make it nigh near impossible just so you can feel special

the twin vipers was an improvement to the original slightly, but it still wastes ammo like crazy for the damage it deals. The machete? In general, the strun wraith is a way better improvement to its original than any of the others

There is more Wraiths you know? Gorgon and Latron Wraith are waaay better than Strun

Bring out the Braton Vandal then why not? Nothing's special anymore in the arsenal anyway

oh by the way i was being SARCASTIC!.

Strun Wraith was never stated to be Exclusive, unlike Braton and Lato. We knew that it will come back, so get over it

Strun Wraith was never stated to be Exclusive, unlike Braton and Lato. We knew that it will come back, so get over it

Simply no event weapons were ever avaiable after said event so get your facts straight wich makes them exclusive.

Whoever wanted these weapons should have given credit to this game before because it's out there for more then 2 years now.

Just saying.

Simply no event weapons were ever avaiable after said event so get your facts straight wich makes them exclusive.

Whoever wanted these weapons should have given credit to this game before because it's out there for more then 2 years now.

Just saying.

So you're saying newer players should be screwed over because they didn't know this game existed when an event was going on, in a game they weren't playing?

What is it with people's self-entitlement to thinking everybody who didn't join this game at the same time as you is inferior and deserves to be excluded from content?

-3-

Introduce the unreleased weapons first (prova vandal) - buff strun wraith.

we have the prova vandal already though :|

besides they said that event weapons were going to be released in the future, so get over it.

Just saying.

DE never said event weapons were exclusive. Players have, however.

"so get your facts straight".

It's a >timed exclusive< not an exclusive-exclusive; these weapons can get rereleased just like the mod cards. This is how the game is. This is how it should be and this is how I expect it to stay.

So no thank you.

Edited by Lilliannette

unreleased? prova vandal?

i have this one

and detron

and strun wraith

and twin wraith viper

and i'm not against theses event weapons come back from time to time

the only exclusives in-game are the founder pack (exc prime, lato prime, skana prime... you know)