Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Do For A Bit Of Fun In Warframe?

I like to see how long I can keep my stealth kill multiplier up and try to get the higher affinity baddies stealthed with 8x multiplier (not using loki). Lots of use of the codex scanner to see which direction enemies are facing. Lots of crouching to avoid being seen as easily. There's a pretty fun stealth game hidden in this action shooter.

For the most part, I try to make out some themed loadouts and tinker with colour schemes to try and make a few 'character' things. Maybe make a few subtle/not so subtle puns in the weapon choices, like giving Zephyr the Reaper Prime.

Beyond that, take weapons I need to level, throw myself at mostly anything but Defence in my collection of T1-2 keys (Not enough T3 keys...) and see how much I can get on my own.

Spy missions with Limbo and a silenced Vectis work too.

enter the simiclairum and spawn 5 butchers 5 corrupted butchers 5 chargers and 5 corpus prodmen all at max level and watch the fight club commence.

"ladys and gentenmen.... geEEt ReeAAdy tO RUUUUUUUUMBLE!!"

and the other thing is use my blast damage base ball bat-I mean jat kittag while playing this -->

slam and jam man... slam and jam.

Using nova's molecular prime when theres a tonne of mobs bunched up and then just throwing 1 projectile in and boom.

I just love that sound and all those visual explosions. Super impressive there is no game i've ever played that offers such a sight.

Volts overcharge is pretty awesome too with all those micro thunderbolts. It's just how i imagined a pikachu.

Aswell as spamming those somersault vaults forward super fun <3

Using nova's molecular prime when theres a tonne of mobs bunched up and then just throwing 1 projectile in and boom.

I just love that sound and all those visual explosions. Super impressive there is no game i've ever played that offers such a sight.

My CPU and gpu say "go and fxxx yourself"

Btw, sperm gun is fun.