Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmm Sensors

Dark5eiD

So i did not have  a lot of time this weekend so i tried to make the best of my situation by getting a resource booster. i ran dark sector defense on jupiter along with IO to waves 15-20. after running them both once i was happy sitting well over 200. a few of the clannies wanted help getting sensors so i ended up running IO 4 more times to wave 30. wasn't really looking or adding to figure out how many sensors i had until i was going to shut off warframe to continue with yard work. i was surprised at the number i had.

My question is, is there anyone out there who just went bananas and actually made a substantial effort to obtain an exorbitant amount of sensors? if so please post a pic. if my feeble attempt yielded me soo many i imagine there are others out there with some ridiculous amounts..

nl1QRzW.jpg

I farmed pretty less tbh.

I stopped once I reached 300 of each of Neural Sensors, Orokin Cells and Neurodes. I already had 300+ Gallium and Morphics,so didn't farm those.

Instead,I went on to farm Plastids and Ferrite. I am at 90k Plastids now and 200k Ferrite.

(Yes,I had to farm Ferrite because I went nuts and researched and made a Solar Rail all by myself,never really deployed it though. Don't laugh)

Honestly,what will you do with 1k Neural Sensors?

You probably won't need 500+ Neural Sensors even if you start an account from scratch. As for me,I feel 300 Sensors is more than enough to be able to build anything DE throws at me for the next 2 years,since I already have every single thing that is craftable as of now.

didnt really grind enything exept for xp to my dreadfull odanata prime (god i hate archwing)

and dont really feel the need to after they introduced the rare rescourse blueprints...

really? rare resource bp's are ridiculously over priced as is most things in the market. i would rather take my chances running aladv 2-3 times worst case then spend $15k cred, 50k alloy, 50k nanos and 50k salvage. i know those are all abundant and not rare resources to give up. but it just doesn't make sense to spend anything on it, plus you have to wait an hour to build ?>

There are people like you, and there are people like me who're always farming for something because they waste everything in building weapons et similia, dojo rooms, researches, useless stuff, 5-6 forma per weapon and so on. 

really? rare resource bp's are ridiculously over priced as is most things in the market. i would rather take my chances running aladv 2-3 times worst case then spend $15k cred, 50k alloy, 50k nanos and 50k salvage. i know those are all abundant and not rare resources to give up. but it just doesn't make sense to spend anything on it, plus you have to wait an hour to build ?>

That's what you're complaining about?  Not the 100 platinum cost for the blueprint itself?

That's what you're complaining about?  Not the 100 platinum cost for the blueprint itself?

honestly, i think the whole thing is ridiculous. the 100 plat and the resource/ credit costs. besides that, how does it make sense that you have to use the exact same amount of the same ingredients to make any of the rares anyways? alloy plate, salvage and nanospore all 50k can make you an ocell, nuerode or nueral sensor? how does that make sense. 

Meh, I like needing to farm for resources.

In fact, I wish there were more rare resources to collect. For me, the added incentive makes the grind more enjoyable and rewarding.

I appreciate not having 20m credits and 1000 neurosensors.