Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mike B Is Making A Return

DiBBz

You know Warframe is huge now when nobody knows who akamikeb is anymore.

warframe has grown and is still growing into a greatly immature teenager (much like some of the community) but thats to be expected :P

also true only people from CBT and early OBT will only know who he is 

Edited by DiBBz

Never left Broframe, never regretted it. The people that are active in our clan are seriously some of the coolest players (one gave me two reactors yesterday after i told him i can never find enough!), and it's a shame we haven't been able to compete in events due to our massive inactive playerbase. Very glad to see this, as i saw him online yesterday.

They always come back...

Anyway, glad to hear this. Mike B was instrumental in getting me started in the game. Watching his Trinity boss-killer video was pretty much the one that made me say to myself, "Yeah, I want to do this--especially with the spacegirl in the funny helmet."

Looking forward to new stuff from him!

He's back? :o

No way!?! :D

I got my Ember because of that guy! (thanks to his Crash courses)

To all the new & young players : this guy was Mogamu before Mogamu, man. (both are great though)

If you didn't care before, that's normal : those who remember will care instead of you... :)

Edited by unknow99

To an extent I think the video guides are dying out because Warframe Builder is so incredibly useful that once you learn the basics its quicker to experiment yourself, maybe I just like designing my builds more.

I know when I found warframe builder I stopped watching PCG's stuff generally though, sometimes looking to compare as I did with Nyx for chaos duration. Regardless its nice to have youtubers coming back, they were quite a key part of the community back then, it seems Mogamu is quite popular now but I haven't watched any of his stuff, again because of Warframe Builder so I simply have no need to.

Aaaand we've gone full circle.

i think what hes referancing is the "Dont get your hopes up" podcast :P thats if you did not all ready know that! ;)

Who is this? I have never herd of him. :(

New-Girl-Im-So-Confused-Right-Now.gif

Oh man, I watched a few videos, I was annoyed by his voice. T.T

well everyone has their own taste. so its obvious some are not going to be appealed to him!

To an extent I think the video guides are dying out because Warframe Builder is so incredibly useful that once you learn the basics its quicker to experiment yourself, maybe I just like designing my builds more.

I know when I found warframe builder I stopped watching PCG's stuff generally though, sometimes looking to compare as I did with Nyx for chaos duration. Regardless its nice to have youtubers coming back, they were quite a key part of the community back then, it seems Mogamu is quite popular now but I haven't watched any of his stuff, again because of Warframe Builder so I simply have no need to.

except crash course videos are not just regular video guides about the warframe

Crash course is a Quick and easy to understand Video that quickly explains thes pros and cons of the warframe in a very short amount of time... thats if he can make it very short...

his shortest crash course is Excalibur at 2:44 and his longest is valkyr at 6:36 so i guess thats what most like about it

unlike other warframe guides that are 7mins plus and dont really get to the key points all that quickly.

i think what hes referancing is the "Dont get your hopes up" podcast :P thats if you did not all ready know that! ;)

well everyone has their own taste. so its obvious some are not going to be appealed to him!

except crash course videos are not just regular video guides about the warframe

Crash course is a Quick and easy to understand Video that quickly explains thes pros and cons of the warframe in a very short amount of time... thats if he can make it very short...

his shortest crash course is Excalibur at 2:44 and his longest is valkyr at 6:36 so i guess thats what most like about it

unlike other warframe guides that are 7mins plus and dont really get to the key points all that quickly.

Ye, I remember his being particularly useful on the release of a new frame. DE's intro videos arent too bad but his were for more informative I found, then resorted to build videos once I had a feel for the frame.

Yep, stayed subbed cause I loved his TETS videos (Will it Donkeys were amazing). Watched most of his videos with a few exceptions from Shovel Knight.

I see alot of bigger YT channels showing up some from the past and a number trying to get into the game because essentially the only reason these guys come back is to make money off of one of the most popular games going right now.

WF has been making headlines so of course ppl come back it has nothing to do with actually enjoying what they are doing and all about the money. 

I could care less because I only need to concentrate on my stuff which I have done for much longer than almost everyone. I wish him the best in what he does but I think at this point with the huge base of fan established fan channels out there even the "BIG" YT channels have a hard time making headway in a game they are so far behind the community in.

I see alot of bigger YT channels showing up some from the past and a number trying to get into the game because essentially the only reason these guys come back is to make money off of one of the most popular games going right now.

WF has been making headlines so of course ppl come back it has nothing to do with actually enjoying what they are doing and all about the money. 

I could care less because I only need to concentrate on my stuff which I have done for much longer than almost everyone. I wish him the best in what he does but I think at this point with the huge base of fan established fan channels out there even the "BIG" YT channels have a hard time making headway in a game they are so far behind the community in.

yeah i dunno where you are getting that from (that youtubers come back because its a money maker for them) youtubers stick to what they like doing! and its no different than what mike b does!

mike has a good well paying job that he can support himself with and his wife/family! 

are you one of those people that instantly thinks that when a youtuber jumps onto a game and is genuinely interested in it that he/she is in it for the money ? ( half true in a sense ) but its not like they are pushing/forcing themselves to play the game just for money purposes