Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Bug Megathread [Investigating]

ACorpse

Well, did you try the roll magic? Usually if you can´t pick up things you can when you roll, maybe your carrier is sucking without you beeing able to pickup the pickups :)

i was rolling like there's no tomorrow and carrier is still sucking... hard.

Edited by MercurialAirSpectre

i was rolling like there's no tomorrow and carrier is still sucking... hard.

Sorry to hear that.

But lets try to find out some more data for then to look:

1. Vacuum Rank?

2. Sentinel Rank?

3. Other mods besides vacuum?(Maybe that is the problem)

4. Vacuum position on the sentinel upgrade page?

It's not carrier related bug, its just the afk detection preventing you from looting items, once the afk prevention triggers, or the bug itself, you cannot loot mods that are on range of the looting, hence you cannot loot carrier's loot since it's directly on your face, switch your weapon, perform slide attack, then it works.

It will keep re-appearing but I suppose you just have to blame the game

Edited by Saxfire

aHsWoNS.jpg

2YAZq2h.jpg

better look:

vzQOeki.jpg

PS: this is sarcasm, please fix the dang carrier. I was NOT afk but I did pass a large amount of drops. The drops on the floor, I was not able to pick up after the carrier dropped them.

Not sure if it'll work for you, but, when this happens to me lately I am able to pick up the loot by simply jumping and doing a slam attack. It gets picked up immediately upon crashing into the ground.

Give it a shot next time Carrier decides to go loco on you.

o3o

This bug is happening in almost every mission. Resources fallow carrier arround and stick to it but I can't collect them. I tried air flip and other moves none worked. After a few resource drops they even block my vision. Please fix this. Struggle is real!

Screenshots:

VRXnLZq.jpg

Last foto>Facepalm with resource drops :(

It also blocks opening lockers, hacking consoles, activating panels, and more. Very disruptive

Edited by starfire

It also blocks opening lockers, hacking consoles, activating panels, and more. Very disruptive. Seems to happen when you have max or near max energy and your carrier tries to pull in more energy than you can carry. May also happen at other times, though.

I am Sort of getting this bug? Except he picks everything up EXCEPT color pigments. Just ran a few runs to collect colors for my clan, had a dozen pigments floating by my carrier, finished mission, didnt get a single pigment, GJ Carrier you, ahem, suck at sucking.

Edited by Cmdr-A