Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Bug Megathread [Investigating]

ACorpse

this has been a known problem since day one!

just copter and you should get everything... might need to do it a couple times

this is a host problem.... unless the host is a super good one then you wont experience it 

but if the host is just above par you will 50/50 encounter this... sucks as well considering if you are the host then it works as intended but if not then its 50/50 chance depending on who is the host

Since the update today and subsequent hotfix my Carrier sentinel refuses to fire it's gun at all, and vacuum works half as often
Some general checks:
> Weapon is equipped (shotgun)
> Striker in third priority slot, vacuum in second

I know that they did an update to Carrier this patch so that vacuumed items would stop getting stuck to it, looks like it needs some more patching

*Edit: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466411-carrier-will-not-attack-with-sweeper-equipped/#entry5191602

Higher priority vacuum is blocking lower active precepts, put vacuum in last slot to make sentinel work properly
Edited by GooglyFlathead

After test, found that carrier still not "vacuuming" items sometimes (checked solo, items don't get stuck in air or something, you just need to do-it-yourself, manualy, like without vacuum), maybe still conflict with others precepts, at least shoots now.

The bug of not adding the items to your inventory and just accumulating it on itself.

Usually I just jump around and it unstuck. But is not working anymore. Setting Vacuum on the top left corner doesn't make difference. It's even affecting the "use" key, as I can't open container, or pick up my disarmed weapons.

I think this has something to do with lag, since lagless hosts don't have this. Not only do you not pick up the things but the pickup sound keeps playing over and over again. Makes me wish for a mute all sounds button.

I was hosting...does it look like lag? I dont think so

I think this has something to do with lag, since lagless hosts don't have this. Not only do you not pick up the things but the pickup sound keeps playing over and over again. Makes me wish for a mute all sounds button.

If you put the master volume slider all the way to the left the game goes mute.

Also, Carrier can't give DE a break.