Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Bug Megathread [Investigating]

ACorpse

The Carrier tries to pick up items but the items are not given to you. Basicly I can't have any mod at the end of a mission with carrier. Please fix this. Moreover, sometimes, carrier tries to pick up ammo every second even if you are full. It's really anoying to hear the "picking-up item" sound like that. (sorry for the bad english)

My Carrier AKA  'Mr Toilet' is stuck using low-flow technology. 

This carrier feces fest has truly sunk to new lows.

In this screenshot, you can see this cluster of S#!t bouncing around my carrier overhead, all but obscuring my Frame.

I humbly request a Roto-rooter, double time if you please.

Carrier_zpsvxsrmroe.jpg

I think this got a dev nod in a thread about a related issue involving the Carrier triggering a constant ammo pickup sound.

What sucks with the bug you've posted, and I've experienced this too, is that you can't usually get those items with no matter of flipping or jumping. This one seems to get fixed and then get unfixed frequently, for some mysterious reason.

So, I've had a similar problems before for long time, where the energy orbs and mods vacuumed up by my carrier just float around with my carrier, sometimes obstructing my view, but it was never that big of a problem, because: a) I had full energy already, and sometimes the energy would refill as I used it, b) I could just directional melee into the air and then ground slam, and it would absorb. Just recently though I had low energy (regaining from Energy Siphon) and carrier would suck up the energy orbs, but I wouldn't get any.

I'm mainly bringing this up, because before Carrier Prime is released I'd like to see this fixed. It's a pretty substantial bug, and I wouldn't want to buy from a bugged Prime access.

Might be caused by a tiny bit of lag with host. While hosting (dont do often) works fine. Some games though, it'll happen and usually follows a bit of lag. Difference in connection speed might be causing it. Too bad we all dont have 100mb internet, problem solved. Best solution for this is to use carrier knowing this could happen, or use another sentinel and just get used to picking up after yourself.

After I encountered this twice, I ask you: Have you placed Vacuum as first precept? This could be one reason, why this bug isn't fixing itself(as in first precept striker and then vacuum -- > vacuum bug out but then an enemy appear, removing vacuum ability and after enemy killed vacuum funtion correct).