The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thread: 'catbrow' Naming Brainstorm.

[DE]Rebecca

With respect to Mynki (sorry for the spelling) I took his original concept and decided to expand on it a bit. To me it looked a bit feeble and really didn't seem that it would be able to defend itself much less defend it's owner, so I added some natural scale armor that would extend from under it's chin and down it's chest protecting vital organs from a frontal attack. I also added barbs to it's back preventing anything from jumping on it and I bulked up it's legs because the originals ones did not look like it would be able to support t's own weight. As I said these are just my own refinements to the original concept art by Mynki.

SfeGU67.jpg

I can think of a few (TERRIBLE) names.

-Reptlion

-Ursaline

-Phenyx

-Avirlon

-Whiskion (cause of their whiskers :3)

-Reptiline (I know its awful)

-Fangtiles

-Grumpy Cat (for Grineer catbrows [JK] )

-Nibitors (like nibble and raptors)

-Tailitons

and FINALLY....

-Maliclaws

Thanks for looking at my (terrible) names if you made it this far.

how about febrow its a feline companion so i kinda just wanting to try expressing my ideas in some way by naming it febrow. i am one of your oldest players for playing these game for 2 years and a half. peace to the tenno universe 

How about this since the best known era for cats is the pharaohs era the original cat type called Mao "Maow" and to give it that Arabian / Sahara theme the the cat in Arabic is called "K'itta" so i f we can combine those two words we get very nice names for example "Kimao" ,"Maotta" ,"Kittao",or flip the words around and we can get some greneer themed names such as "Omaki" , Kittom","Ki'ot" and so on i hope you consider this one and i hope i could help .

How about this since the best known era for cats is the pharaohs era the original cat type called Mao "Maow" and to give it that Arabian / Sahara theme the the cat in Arabic is called "K'itta" so i f we can combine those two words we get very nice names for example "Kimao" ,"Maotta" ,"Kittao",or flip the words around and we can get some greneer themed names such as "Omaki" , Kittom","Ki'ot" and so on i hope you consider this one and i hope i could help .

I'd personally go for the K'ittao idea