Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Want A Cat Pet, I Want The Bird Pet Seen In A Devstream.

(PSN)Lun-Sei

Pet Birds are sentinels and they suck........

Shots fired.

Last I heard, most people preferred a sentinel over a kubrow.

Shots fired in the other direction.

Live commentary of the war will be provided.

I never was a cat person. Plus, that cat's gonna be useless if I already have a kubrow.

However, this has always interested me:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140110233958/warframe/images/b/ba/03_-_Upcoming_bird-type_enemy_for_the_jungle_tileset_concept_art.png

...Pet bird, plz.

...that wasn't a pet bird, it was background filler for Earth tiles.  AFAIK, you could fight them but you wouldn't get to have them as a pet.

Edited by Noamuth

Cat design is better than that bird.

I don't like the fur texture of the Kubrows..so I hope the Cats have PBR skin or something.....PBR scales can work

A cat is a lot like a dog, especially if you're gonna use it as an attack pet... just like the kubrow.

A bird, instead? Much more potential to use it to make something new. For example it could actually scout the map, flying high over it. And you might use a special mod that lets you see through its eyes for a second.

Isn't their a concept thread for bird companions? Of yeah hunhows

I want the Hunhows so much.

I agree with you but I really dont know why. I mean kubrows do a TON more damage.

Utilitiy and lack of DNA Stabilizers for Sentinels seems to trump excessive damage.

I agree with you but I really dont know why. I mean kubrows do a TON more damage.

Pets for damage LOL so cute... pets are better for utility, damage always falls off at high level content, on the other hand a well modded pet for crowd control will work regardless of level.

A cat is a lot like a dog, especially if you're gonna use it as an attack pet... just like the kubrow.

A bird, instead? Much more potential to use it to make something new. For example it could actually scout the map, flying high over it. And you might use a special mod that lets you see through its eyes for a second.

Yeah no ty.  We have birds...they are called Sentinels.

january 2013 the date on the pic says....

I doubt we'll ever se

e it ingame.

also... shhhhh...

You aparently aren't aware that cats are our overlords.

No... the majority wanted cats, so they gave us cats.

As someone already said:

Can't please everyone.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Dogs and cats can scout as well, we could also see through their eyes, yet kubrows don't scout... it doesn't matter what they look like, it depends on DE if they are willing to design an interesting and useful pet system or not, if they make bird pets they will be the same as kubrows but floating ("flying") next to you.

Ton more damage on a single target every 5 minutes... my sentinel shoots erything in sight like mad way before my ,kubrow can reach anything, kills wayyyyy more things, besides that , I fly all over the place my kubrow can't even follow...kubrows are useless to me :P

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Imagine a typical grineer galleon.

Now imagine a bird.

...how do you see it flying "above the map"?