Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Just Show A Parkour Move That Can Replaced The Dependant Of A Player In Copter. (I Hope De Realized This)

Rayzenfloss

Don't get me Wrong, i don't know if DE already considered it. But they just make a Parkour Move that can Replace Coptering......

Remember watching the last devstream, you will see a Video Clip that Excalibur us Running on wall and doing Consecutive Dash on the same wall.

if that movement can be trigger on the floor/ground, when doing basic sprint that can be considered as a Ninja dash that can replaced coptering. well not the Coptering itself but how they can replace that Copter to quick dash by using the same key control to trigger copter. (just make a different key command for copter)

and if the Transition of basic sprint plus dash, then transfer to wall, then back to floor or enemies... they will create a very smooth parkour environment.

what they just demo us on the last Deavstream is how a real NINJA Supposed to move in Combat... fluidity of transition on the environment and enemies.... Very Very Good Job on that DE, Mad Respect for you guys..

Additional Suggestion: Just make "Stamina" only decrease when using melee attacks and Blocking... remove that stamina requirement for ALL basic movement and ALL parkour Moves will solved the problem on my point of view.

Edited by Rayzenfloss

now to wait until they realize some of those moves are supposed to be melee 2.0, instead of the stagnated system, were once u trigger a animation, ur stuck in it.

you also have a Solid Point, we supposed to have a Quick Dash that can Cancel any melee attack animation to avoid incoming attacks whenever we want on melee mode.

Edited by Rayzenfloss

Isn't coptering just a slide attack that with faster weapons make you fling?

Exactly! the big issue in it is how fast can we move on the current movement system that many people find it slow, so many people also find themselves as a Helicopter or a Bay Blade instead of a Ninja to just move fast ingame.

Exactly! the big issue in it is how fast can we move on the current movement system that many people find it slow, so many people also find themselves as a Helicopter or a Bay Blade instead of a Ninja to just move fast ingame.

But if you remove copter, you're removing slide attacks too since they are the same action

If they kill off the need to copter, maybe everyone will use weapons other than 2h staffs/poles and such.

Honestly giving us different mechanics for "gotta go fast" would be ideal just to open up other melee equipment options that would be better in almost every situation outside of "Look ma, I can fly".

As it is now, everyone is dependent on uber-coptering and don't equip 99% of the melee weapon options due to it.

But if you remove copter, you're removing slide attacks too since they are the same action

kindly please read my post sir... i just said replace the key control to trigger copter and make it a quick dash, then make a new key control to trigger copter or vice versa.

If they kill off the need to copter, maybe everyone will use weapons other than 2h staffs/poles and such.

Honestly giving us different mechanics for "gotta go fast" would be ideal just to open up other melee equipment options that would be better in almost every situation outside of "Look ma, I can fly".

As it is now, everyone is dependent on uber-coptering and don't equip 99% of the melee weapon options due to it.

Exactly my Point sir, you nailed it!

kindly please read my post sir... i just said replace the key control to trigger copter and make it a quick dash, then make a new key control to trigger copter or vice versa.

Read? Already did so, and you're not thinking about consoles with their already limited key bindings.

Slide attacks can't be moved to another button or condition because their name would be pointless

Read? Already did so, and you're not thinking about consoles with their already limited key bindings.

Slide attacks can't be moved to another button or condition because their name would be pointless

(>^-^)> M£ <- just sharing ideas... im not a programmer nor a debate lover so its up to you to think of it. #WorldPeace

Why does the ability to copter need to go in the first place what is bad about it being in the game?

a bug, game breaking, ignore the fact on other ways to move, looks ugly, a bug, people choose melee for the copter and no for damage, a bug, if u dont have a coptering weapon you are not fast, a bug....

a bug, game breaking, ignore the fact on other ways to move, looks ugly, a bug, people choose melee for the copter and no for damage, a bug, if u dont have a coptering weapon you are not fast, a bug....

I run melee only all the time for damage granted not the super high lvl stuff that will only get you killed a bug it might be but game breaking I'm not so sure of what is it breaking?

I run melee only all the time for damage granted not the super high lvl stuff that will only get you killed a bug it might be but game breaking I'm not so sure of what is it breaking?

experience, speed, weapon choice, if you want to be fast just copter, manage you stamina? just copter, choose a melee for his damage? nah, it just copter well...

This is like the people who dont need the stamina to be removed, i mean, comon, no one never EVER its going to replace a damage warframe mod, just for running more time, no one in this game do run, just copter....

Why start doing parkour in tilesets and learn how to play with movements, when i just have to swing, and fly 1000 m/h?

Try to dont copter in a match, when other people do that, and enjoy.

experience, speed, weapon choice, if you want to be fast just copter, manage you stamina? just copter, choose a melee for his damage? nah, it just copter well...

This is like the people who dont need the stamina to be removed, i mean, comon, no one never EVER its going to replace a damage warframe mod, just for running more time, no one in this game do run, just copter....

Why start doing parkour in tilesets and learn how to play with movements, when i just have to swing, and fly 1000 m/h?

Try to dont copter in a match, when other people do that, and enjoy.

Stamina is sadly a broken thing nor did you give me the reason on how copter is breaks the game you mentioned the speed of it how is that any different from a max duration slash dash tail wind or rhino charge all 3 are high distance things you still pay for every one of these movements. You act as if speed is a bad thing then nova needs a new skill because she can make a team move faster in terms of a site to site teleport. You bring up a great point why parkour when most of the time it will simply slow you down almost as much as simply walking.

And that would be a problem ...why? Oh yeah because : combo/melee system < slide attack.

Removing slide attack isn´t the problem here - it´s the fear only the combo/melee system remains. And the combo/melee system needs huge work.

Parkour is inherently bound to so, so many problems .. jesus christ.. it´s literally a can of worms.

The three skip wall run looked worse than anything I've heard said about coptering

I use coptering for distance and not speed, to close gaps and chain wall running. I fear that the distance cap on moves will ruin some of the best freestyle parlour shenanigans spots

if you listened to the most recent devstream, they are essentially killing coptering as we know it. they are making it to where you can only go a set distance so that the level designers can make parkour 2.0 an actually practical thing