The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Guys who are waiting on the skin. You are just wanting it right. Like you're gonna use it for two days straight and then just have it to have it because it's cool and limited edition. Right? Yeah me too. I'm not angry about the wait because I remind myself of that. I'm gonna buy it and have it. Use it a few times and then done.

Unless you're someone like me who uses Nyx all of the time

I am getting real tired of this cloak and dagger stuff when it comes to release dates. We waited a week longer then what we where supposed to and we are still waiting with no response its getting to be a joke at this point maybe nemesis skin will be another thing de promise console players then never get just like those heart arrows. 

Megan said on the xbox topic that it will drop on xbox soon as the update goes live and drew only said that it will let them drop the skin on PS4 so im confused right now.

Sounds like we are waiting on xbox...lame

that stinky floppy jellyfish. 

Edited by (PS4)MakoPriest

I swear you all have no shame. None at all. Nothing but complainers and impatience about *everything* No situation can ever be 100% ideal, that's a given, but some of you need to fund some other way to deal with it, for your own good. Is Warframe the only game you "own?" Some of the wording on these forums is stressful lol. Look at where the game has come since its inception, and look how much they still support it. Why is it so hard to just take a deep breath and let things pan out? When you get your Nyx skin, it's just gonna be something else.

I swear you all have no shame. None at all. Nothing but complainers and impatience about *everything* No situation can ever be 100% ideal, that's a given, but some of you need to fund some other way to deal with it, for your own good. Is Warframe the only game you "own?" Some of the wording on these forums is stressful lol. Look at where the game has come since its inception, and look how much they still support it. Why is it so hard to just take a deep breath and let things pan out? When you get your Nyx skin, it's just gonna be something else.

The skin was the only reason we got the update early. So yeah when people see an update that was made purely to release the skin and the skin is not available after 3 weeks of waiting yeah people will be annoyed especially when the devs do not even mention the skin.

Waiting to see how those heart arrows panned out worked real well. I will give you a hint...we never got them. 

This wait is killing me, And by waiting i mean playing the witcher 3 and occasionally playing WF's event for some rare 5's . This is the hardest wait of my life second only to that of me waiting for my toast to be finished... o_o it takes ages i just wanted to play as nemesis nyx and eat toast but neither of those thing are happening today. Stupid toaster

The thing im wondering in terms of the nyx nemesis skin,

You guys wanted to release it directly during the last dev stream while the faith of the certification was still unknown, and Megan already told xBox theyre getting the skin as soon as it passes cert. So what im wondering is if something happened to the skin that made it fail cert again or was it even in the cert process? Seeing as i would assume you guys would release it as soon as the update passes cert for PS4?

The thing im wondering in terms of the nyx nemesis skin,

You guys wanted to release it directly during the last dev stream while the faith of the certification was still unknown, and Megan already told xBox theyre getting the skin as soon as it passes cert. So what im wondering is if something happened to the skin that made it fail cert again or was it even in the cert process? Seeing as i would assume you guys would release it as soon as the update passes cert for PS4?

what im betting it is is that they arent going to give it to us until the update makes it to xbox players. since we already have it, once the update hits them theyll get it. and then we'll get it simultaneously