Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Not right away, but soon. Soon the ETA will be soon. It's soon to be soon. Soon soon. 

I didn't miss this yet did I? This is one of the few platinum glamour items that actually feels worth the money; just like proto Excalibur and proto glaive.

Soon apparently became Not so Soon after all.

Still hasn't come out....for some reason.

So any news on the Nyx skin I feel like it's been forgotten about, what's the hold up??

No news on the nyx skin?

The only two reasons I can think of are: Don't want to release it while there's three extra items in the market (false prophet) or waiting for prime access so that more people have platinum. Still, news would be nice.

Any news about the Nyx Nemesis Skin?

Just to confirm, we did have plans to release the Nyx skin today, but we have to wait a little longer, unfortunately. 

Don't quote me on this, but

I don't think it will be made available through the PSN store.  It will more than likely be made available for for a limited time through the in-game Warframe Market for Platinum.  (Example:  Day of the dead skins / Excalibur's Proto skin)

I was watching the Devstream and from what I could tell, it looked like there was some sort of issue that is going to cause another certification to happen in order to get us the Nyx Nemesis skin.  I don't know if they will submit a cert for us for "Just the skin" or if we will have to wait until the next "big" cert. 

I'm not even entirely sure that it is a problem that needs certification to fix, this is just what I gathered from what I saw on the stream.

I hope this information is at least somewhat helpful!

I saw you Drew in the relay today next to Darvo. You and your Nova. Were you talking to him about his new delivery of nemesis skins being delayed due to formarions? Also, I stood beside you in the relay for half an hour waving and trying to meditate with you, are we not friends? (Got some screen shots too)

The Nyx Skin requires us to go through cert to make a necessary change. However, we are bundling a few other things with the fix. 

Nemesis nyx skin eta? 

^

Drew, when will the Nyx Nemesis Skin be avaliable? :P

Drew man don't make us wait another extra week for that skin I'm begging you

So ETA on nyx skin??? where is it update is live......no skin and DARVO IS STILL BROKEN!

Nyx nemesis skin time.........now! 

so when will the skin get here

DE Drew, any info regarding the nemesis skin?

The saga continues.

Actually, I am curious -- Did anyone else have the update bug out on them and re download the entire 13 some odd gigabytes?

Yes, yes I am experiencing this Bleeeping bleep and I am so bleeped off right now! How do I fix it for bleep sake!? 

Edit: GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Edit: It's ok now. I fixed it. You just have to put your foot down and say ''That's a bad 14GB Download! Now you go to the naughty corner and think about what you've done!".....just delete the download then use the 'check for update' thing and you should be good. 

Edited by (PS4)lydon123

At least now the rewards are becoming more fair, when Nef won 6 times and then Alad started giving Potatoes, now that they are tied, Nef is getting more support as they are offering similar rewards, meaning that Nef should win ^_^

I have a bad feeling all platforms will end up with the karak wraith 

I have to say this is a nice lil update to Warframe'    Thank You .

New Liset skins have already been purchased and cant wait to lose my ANKU virginity tonight...  :)

Not bothered about  Nyx nemesis skin... But what iam bothered about is the fact we cant obtain the Boar ( regular edition ) , Machete &

Pova Vandal ( event weapon ) but these weapons are still showing in the Codex tormenting me every time check my in game profile lol.

Yea I know we can obtain the Boar from buying the Rhino Wrecking Pack & being a completionist I have spent many sleepiness nights debating if I should spend 545 plat just to add the weapons EXP on to my rank 19 mastery level .

But I just cant justify it when knowing the Boar & Machete BPs used to be available to buy from the market for credits.

Please end this or shall I say my torment by either removing them like you did with Excal prime , Lato Prime ,  Skana  stuff  OR  ( idea )

maybe add them to log in bonus rewards or the lovely Lotus could sent me a inbox message with Blueprints attached.

Hint hint ,  cheeky wink   ;)

New Liset skins have already been purchased and cant wait to lose my ANKU virginity tonight...  :)

Not bothered about  Nyx nemesis skin... But what iam bothered about is the fact we cant obtain the Boar ( regular edition ) , Machete &

Pova Vandal ( event weapon ) but these weapons are still showing in the Codex tormenting me every time check my in game profile lol.

Yea I know we can obtain the Boar from buying the Rhino Wrecking Pack & being a completionist I have spent many sleepiness nights debating if I should spend 545 plat just to add the weapons EXP on to my rank 19 mastery level .

But I just cant justify it when knowing the Boar & Machete BPs used to be available to buy from the market for credits.

Please end this or shall I say my torment by either removing them like you did with Excal prime , Lato Prime ,  Skana  stuff  OR  ( idea )

maybe add them to log in bonus rewards or the lovely Lotus could sent me a inbox message with Blueprints attached.

De addeded these items to my inventory a while back.    

I have to say this is a nice lil update to Warframe' Thank You .

New Liset skins have already been purchased and cant wait to lose my ANKU virginity tonight... :)

Not bothered about Nyx nemesis skin... But what iam bothered about is the fact we cant obtain the Boar ( regular edition ) , Machete &

Pova Vandal ( event weapon ) but these weapons are still showing in the Codex tormenting me every time check my in game profile lol.

Yea I know we can obtain the Boar from buying the Rhino Wrecking Pack & being a completionist I have spent many sleepiness nights debating if I should spend 545 plat just to add the weapons EXP on to my rank 19 mastery level .

But I just cant justify it when knowing the Boar & Machete BPs used to be available to buy from the market for credits.

Please end this or shall I say my torment by either removing them like you did with Excal prime , Lato Prime , Skana stuff OR ( idea )

Hint hint , cheeky wink ;)

I hate to break it to you but we did receive the Prova vandal

I actually liked seeing every single item in the codex whether attainable or not simply so I would know what I am missing. Took me a while to figure out the mastery points I was missing were from  a few mk1 weapons because they did not show up in codex until you bought them...

And i waited for the Boar and luckily DE gave the weapon (bp or actual weapon) to everyone a while back, could happen again. IMO its not worth spending that much plat for 3k mastery and I knew alot of people upset because they bought that bundle for the boar then DE gave it for free.

I think one or two of you are wondering about the Nemesis Skin :P 

It'll be available on PS4 and XB1 at the same time. We're waiting to coordinate them together. 

Care to elaborate on the reason why PS4 have to wait for XB1 to be able to buy the skin? Is it safe to assume that anything console related are dependant on dual release or is this a singular happening?

It'll be available on PS4 and XB1 at the same time. We're waiting to coordinate them together. 

Smh it would have probably have been better to just say nothing drew. Why do we have to wait for xbox for a skin to make them feel extra special?  that is unfair did pc wait for us no so why should we wait for xbox because it is slow? what happened to never holding things back for ps4 because of xbox guess you guys lied about that. .

I have a better question what happens if xbox fails cert or the skin issue is not fixed for them are we going to have to wait even longer? like i said it would have been better is you said nothing. 

Salty level = Saltine cracker 

Edited by (PS4)MakoPriest

Excelsior! Spread the news!

Edit: this might be the only time ill go to the xbox side of this forum

Edited by (PS4)TheBF3Veteran

Care to elaborate on the reason why PS4 have to wait for XB1 to be able to buy the skin? Is it safe to assume that anything console related are dependant on dual release or is this a singular happening?

I would guess no on this as you can see above XB1 still hasn't received 16.7.2 for some reason. This is one of those things that gets under my skin a little, as they have expressed previously that they will not be holding things back from us and will be released ASAP. But they will do what they feel is right I guess. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

I would guess no on this as you can see above XB1 still hasn't received 16.7.2 for some reason. This is one of those things that gets under my skin a little as they have expressed previously that they will not be holding things back from us and will be released ASAP. But they will do what they feel is right I guess. 

It is not only for you this issue gets under the skin a little. PS4 users have always felt like being treated like second rate customers and being fed empty promises sure does not help. We truly are the console peasants for them.

Yes, yes I am experiencing this Bleeeping bleep and I am so bleeped off right now! How do I fix it for bleep sake!? 

Edit: GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Edit: It's ok now. I fixed it. You just have to put your foot down and say ''That's a bad 14GB Download! Now you go to the naughty corner and think about what you've done!".....just delete the download then use the 'check for update' thing and you should be good. 

the part that I bolded in your quote above --  Thank you for this work-around!