Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Wouldn't it make more sense to bundle the recent in between updates on PC with the Excalibur update, rather than have us wait for months to include it with the U17 update, especially since we would be subjected to essentially not getting the Excalibur update? PC has already had it for like a month.

I think they should bring that targis armor back because I feel that was the most liked attachment set and come on those shin guards were perfect and the chest piece to and it looked Gd with practically every warframe

It won't be happening for a very very long time, we have yet to get a single repeat accessory and if we do there's a rather long wait before it comes to that again.

Wouldn't it make more sense to bundle the recent in between updates on PC with the Excalibur update, rather than have us wait for months to include it with the U17 update, especially since we would be subjected to essentially not getting the Excalibur update? PC has already had it for like a month.

Yeah our last big update was what ....43...44 days ago ? Im getting a bit tired of leveling up all the time...sigh..

I don't care when we get our update I just want a date or a real good estimate of when so I can ether put warframe on hold or keep playing till it's here lol

Good luck. I think DE is kind of ignoring this thread. They are just posting the hotfixes and that's it

I don't care when we get our update I just want a date or a real good estimate of when so I can ether put warframe on hold or keep playing till it's here lol

Good luck. I think DE is kind of ignoring this thread. They are just posting the hotfixes and that's it

I'm seeing a few more "when is X coming?" questions. The news is that we have no news at this time - no ETA on the next PS4 update yet. I'll post when I have new information. 

So basically "we don't care enough to give you guys any info despite most of you being upset at hearing the next update is likely months away."

How did you get "we dont care enough to give your guys any info despite most of you being upset at hearing the next update is likely months away" out of what Drew posted. The post I read said "WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING AS OF YET" meaning there are no details to give. Loosen the noose a little bit, he'll give us information as it comes.. jeez you guys are like hyenas

Has any one else played a T3 Def since the update?  It appears from the one I did that spawns are now broken in the sense that they are EXTREMELY slow.  It took us an hour and 15 minutes to reach wave 20.  Seriously by the last few waves there was never more than three bad guys on the map at one time.

The final kick in the nuts: the wave 20 reward was a forma BP.

I really hope this was just our mission and not game wide.  If it is game wide then T3D is unplayable until it gets fixed.

Bring Mesa, 20 mins for 20 waves > Add a speed nova and its even less.

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

How did you get "we dont care enough to give your guys any info despite most of you being upset at hearing the next update is likely months away" out of what Drew posted. The post I read said "WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING AS OF YET" meaning there are no details to give. Loosen the noose a little bit, he'll give us information as it comes.. jeez you guys are like hyenas

Because there's no info at all, when there should SOMETHING at least. The severe lack of any kind of info shows that either the higher ups don't care one bit about us and just send whatever our way whenever they feel like, or that Drew is saying there's no info instead because he knows the info he has would make everything even worse.

Fact is, unless they're planning a surprise, multi-platform release (chances are higher of winning the lottery five times in a row) then we're gonna be waiting at the very least 2 more months for our next update, and it'll probably be another week or two before we get any info on that at all.

If you think that DE actually cares about console Tenno as anything more than an extra source of cash, then you're about as blind as they come.

And before mods decide that I deserve to have my post deleted, I'm simply stating my opinions, and I should be allowed to voice my dissatisfaction with how the developers of a game I put my hard earned money, and large amounts of time, into.

I think they should bring that targis armor back because I feel that was the most liked attachment set and come on those shin guards were perfect and the chest piece to and it looked Gd with practically every warframe

This is literally never going to happen, even though DE said there was a chance to re release old accessories they only said that so if they ever wanted to they could. It's been over two years and nothing, so I can pretty much guarantee neither the Targis nor the Edo Prime armor sets will be re released. Tough luck bud.

Because there's no info at all, when there should SOMETHING at least. The severe lack of any kind of info shows that either the higher ups don't care one bit about us and just send whatever our way whenever they feel like, or that Drew is saying there's no info instead because he knows the info he has would make everything even worse.

Fact is, unless they're planning a surprise, multi-platform release (chances are higher of winning the lottery five times in a row) then we're gonna be waiting at the very least 2 more months for our next update, and it'll probably be another week or two before we get any info on that at all.

If you think that DE actually cares about console Tenno as anything more than an extra source of cash, then you're about as blind as they come.

And before mods decide that I deserve to have my post deleted, I'm simply stating my opinions, and I should be allowed to voice my dissatisfaction with how the developers of a game I put my hard earned money, and large amounts of time, into.

Yeah, sure, you put money into the game and support it. You also have the right to show your dissastisfaction..

You also don't have the right to create FUD by saying they don't care, because all the information that drew shares with us in most of these threads shows how wrong you are. The info will come when it is ready to be provided, and its always better to get solid info than an approximate, because approximates tend to create bad expectations. It also isn't fair to say that DE doesn't care because of something like that. They HAVE to care in order to keep players interested.

Not saying you shouldn't show your dissatisfaction either because that is a necessary evil to show companies the right direction in what customers like and dislike about products. Pointing out lack of communication is ok as long as it holds up to said actions. (Drew has been getting better with it though)

is the update supposed to be 13 gb? because that's how much my ps4 wants to download.

if so that's crazy talk right there! if it's a bug please fix it because i'm running on a limited data cap and 13 gb update is a no go for me.

Try deleting stuff you don't need if necessary.

what are you even on about? I said we won't see u17 and the excal rework which will be bundled together until a few months from now considering u17 isn't even out yet..we don't get content when they do we get it after they get a update or two later then its pushed to cert. I've been playing since ps4 launch its always been that way. Who said anything about a year or years? go rage somewhere else

Okay, I tried to bite my tounge, keep silent. Let the argument go, U17 comes out when it comes out, and no one will remember or care about this argument.

But this, it proves the first sectence you quoted. Nobody friken reads.

Each and every one of the points you make is addressed in the post you quoted. Which is why I posted it in the first place. I had a long rant and explanation typed up. Posted it, even. But then I thought better of it. It made me feel better to say it, but wouldn't have changed anything and "feeling better" isn't a good enough reason to inflict my rage on others. Which I've already admited, in this thread no less, isn't something I want to do. You wouldn't have read it any more than you read the last one. Or the ones that weren't quoting you. Since you seem to be skipping down to the tl:Dr, here it is.

Tl;dr, if you want to call me a poopy head, fine. Go ahead and do it. I've been called worse, and a lot of the time they were even right. But if you want to argue a point, actually argue it. Don't just repeat your exaggerated opinion over and over, ignoring other people.

Edit: ...got rid of the venom. And the troll bait.

Edited by (PS4)Kosis181

Ohh my gawd, Are we really going to sit here and argue of when the update will come out. It will arrive when it arrives. No need to get your "panties" in a bunch, calm down, relax and find something else to do or continue to play warframe....

When warframe is one of the handful of games you actually enjoy, and the others are at a point where you are burnt out on them, and then you find out that they're going to be giving you the middle finger by holding us back for an update that the lead system hasn't even gotten, it's not hard to get irritated.

To the guy who replied before, they have to have done kind of info, even a for sure yes or no on whether or not the rework is going to be with U17 or not. Right now all we have is guesswork and it's causing plenty of animosity right now, something they should be trying hard to avoid.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

When warframe is one of the handful of games you actually enjoy, and the others are at a point where you are burnt out on them, and then you find out that they're going to be giving you the middle finger by holding us back for an update that the lead system hasn't even gotten, it's not hard to get irritated.

To the guy who replied before, they have to have done kind of info, even a for sure yes or no on whether or not the rework is going to be with U17 or not. Right now all we have is guesswork and it's causing plenty of animosity right now, something they should be trying hard to avoid.

See this guy  knows whats going on, I feel every update continues to become a bigger mystery of how PS4 is managed or who is managing it, as well as being either starved or on scavenger hunts for information on an update that may take weeks or months, if we're going to wait show some signs that progress is occurring and that it's not being put off?

@Drew - I've posted this several times with no response... The shotgun mods and all 3 Hydraulic mods do not drop in PvP as end of mission rewards.

Here is a list of the mods that are not in the drop tables:

Hydraulic Gauge

Hydraulic Chamber

Hydraulic Barrel

Loaded Capacity

Loose Chamber

Any ETA on when these will be added? Nearly a month since the last PvP update should have included these.