Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...something I Recently Thought About...how Do Tenno Breathe Through Their Suits?

DJ_Vauban

yeah no filtration , they must activate shield in space to survive

it look like the shiekd can keep some air around the frame (space quantum mathematique)

in space archwings provide the shield buff needed

You didn't know we have gills, and our frames are filled with a water based liquid to cool our tenno bodies? It gets hot as hell being trapped inside those things I imagine! This also helps absorb the impact from hard landings and multiple rocket shots from bombards. Then, when you add knockdown mods, it somehow adds viscosity/density to this water based liquid to increase weight, to make it more difficult to throw you off your center of balance, thus harder to knockdown. 

Here is a little science lesson for you. Osmosis refers to water particles moving from a higher concentrated area to a lower concentrated area. Diffusion refers to particles in general when referring to movement. Gills work by oxygen diffusing into the gills within the fish. Water is just what allows for the higher concentrated area.

i feel like the warframes themselves arent breathing oxygen at all, maybe nitrogen or carbon dioxide now, since nitrogen is much more abundant in the atmosphere, well in earth. if say, the orokin did fix and reforested the earth, it may add oxygen at the expense of carbon dioxide? so, if as they say, its the grineer empire's seat of power(its the capital) then theres the off-chance its only in one filled up location with little carbon dioxide in outposts and stiff, the cicero toxin event was a way for the grineer to re-cool the planet in some ways, more oxygen meant more heat as well(much like carbon dioxide filling up and making the greenhouse gases). it could mean bigger insects(fauna in general, if i was an orokin bio-engineer, i'd genetically enhance carnivorous plants to breathe both sides of the spectrum oxygen and carbon dioxide so maybe the tenno can breath whatever gases thats still usable for survivability methods, you're in a carbon dioxide filled planet surface, you switch on your "plant lungs" and on maybe earth, you get on your "hooman lungs", or even you're in a doritos flavored planet you switch on your "nitrogen lungs(geddit?).