Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Any updates on "incoming" buffs for shotguns and sniper rifles?

When can we expect it?

How are they going to be buffed? 

Just straight up stats buff or maybe some changes in weapon mechanics?

And also, since we're already at it...

Any new shotguns/sniper rifles incoming?

Q: Could you provide us DETAILED information about star chart changes and Void destruction ?

I would like to know what will happen with all those keys which we have now ?

How those changes will affect prime parts farming ? I know that there will be about 30 nodes but i cant imagine how we will be farming all those parts which we will need ? There is over 100 prime parts and i'm a little worried about future farming for them within those 30 nodes.

I'm sure you're going to flesh out Archwing in some way or other with the upcoming update which includes Sharkwing as well.

Do you have anything you can show us in that regard? Maybe even some kind of teaser for the J3-Golem fight? I'm most interested in whether there's going to any changes to the overall feel of it, though. Fine tuning, mechanics, minimap improvements, handling, AI - you name it.

Dear Digital Extremists,

I've noticed that you've recently given a lot of attention to improving the Conclave game mode.  While I do applaud the focus on improving something that have been a very small part of the game for quite a while, I have to ask; will Archwing soon be receiving the same attention?

I've heard word of (and more recently, seen) you having some oddity known only as "Sharkwing" in the works.  While this does sound like jolly good fun in and of itself, I would like to hear some concrete statements about improving Archwing in general.

Stamina removal has already been considered, but what about the Archwing mods and missions systems?  I certainly remember feeling that it was a rather rushed product when it first came out.

Many Tenno, myself included, would like to hear your thoughts on this matter.  And, as always, thank you for your diligence and hard work.

- Sully The Stalker

Edited by SullyTheStalker

How, if at all, has Sharkwing development affected your goals/vision for Archwing more broadly?

I think I speak for most of us who witnessed the accidental Sharkwing reveal last week when I say that it was impressive that you could switch so seamlessly between Sharkwing and regular configurations. Looked like fun!

Would such a mechanic make its way to standard (read: non-underwater) gameplay soon? Relatedly, will we ever see Archwing-flight used in atmosphere (anywhere other than the harsh, uninhabitable environments of deep space and underwater)?

Q: Any changes on arcane enchants and the way we use them? Can we expect them to be not so permanent on our helmets and syandanas, and not losing them if we what to change them overtime, for them to be more like a mod, that we can change when we want at no cost or loss.

Q: Are there any plans for a new forma that will let us have dual polarities on the same slot, or something that will give us more space for mods? with all the rank 10 mods added so far and other mods that cost more then 9 points to equip, its impossible to try different and/or unorthodox builds, without changing 1 or 2 polarities on your warframe.

Edited by Othragan

I would be happy if they just fix the interceptions.
This will be the second hotfix and host issues are still present, today out of 10 matches I played only 3 went without problems.
If a team want to complete the rotations, almost everytime the host has to leave, to enable the game to proceed... and leave without nothing.
So the question is, will you take this as a priority? Since this is one of the game types with best rewards, more challenging and that players simply have to do, to progress...

I just saw a post asking for specifics on the tileset, and I've played them all... and this issues are present in every single one.

Edited by BBOTAA

Q: Can we get added functionality to the model viewer in the codex? I'd like to be able to see the weapons (firearms in particular) by themselves and be able to rotate the model, as well as be able to hear the firing sounds as well as being able to see the firing and reload animations that each weapon has.

Q: Any chance of solar map rework info being dropped during this stream?

Edited by (PS4)VariantX7

Last devstream, one of the demoed concepts for Parkour 2.0 was enemy vaulting. What will be the extent of warframe-on-enemy interaction? Can enemy vaulting be chained or is there something limiting the ability? Can I jump then grapple an enemy? Can I jump, grapple then throw an enemy?

Any conditional damage mods in the works? Conditional mods of any kind?

Weapon like Chroma? Energy color -> effect.

There's speculation we might retire Boar Prime to the Tenno vault. Any automatic shotguns on the horizon to replace it?

Current thoughts on fixing the "energy gate"? Maybe killing with abilities makes power globes drop less compared to killing with weapons?

Edited by VKhaun