Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Join us this Friday, June 12 for Devstream #54!

Who: Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve & Rebecca take their seats on the couch for a Warframe Q&A!

What: We'll be fielding player questions as well as taking a look at progress on past stream topics and looking at new content!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us Friday, June 12 at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, June 12. Get your questions in!

Q: Any progress to show about sharkwing?

Q: Do you have any concept or progress now on Star Chart 3.0?

Q: What will happen with the relays in the new star chart? There will be still multiple relays or it will be limited to 1?

Q: Any concept art for the Yin Yang frame?

Q: What will be the rewards for new Raid/Trial?

Q: ETA on shotgun buff?

Q: When will the older frames like Zephyr, Hydroid, Mirage get their immortal skins?

- Can you give the Community more information about the Guides of the Lotus Program (sorry, I know I know...but I won't stop asking this question xD)

- You probably noticed the multiple leaks and information about some upcoming Prime-items (I won't mention what things or what exactly, just that statement <-- hope this isn't against the rules)... Anything to say about that stuff?

- Any news about the Relay-statues you showed some time ago in another Devstream? What about the Relay-reworks/changes you had in mind in general?

Edited by Fabpsi

With the new Trial planned, what specific changes will be made, along with additions being added, to Archwing to make it a lot more immersive, rewarding, and overall a much more enjoyable experience?

Stamina removal in AW comes to mind first, however I am unsure about the the rest of it as a whole.

Edited by LazerSkink

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

When will you be expanding Archwing in general? 

We all know Sharkwing and J3 Trial is right around the corner, but I'm talking about missions in general.

Archwing's biggest problem is its lack of content, and adding many more nodes across all planets with new mission types will greatly reduce that problem, more so than Sharkwing and J3 will.

Also, what about the rebuilding of Relays and Fomorian Sabotage teased in the Eyes Of Blight event? When are we getting that?

Like always, stay hot dog.

Thanks for the read, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

-Rox

One of the goals for Starchart 2.0 is to disseminate “Loot Caves”, and balance changes (like “awareness” on Radial Javelin) have been made to discourage players from devolving into one-button loot piñatas. However, there is a widespread conception (supported by your own https://warframe.com/news/numbers-warframe-powers'>By the Numbers data) that Nekros players are “Desecrate-bots” who literally just churn out loot. Isn’t this counter-intuitive?

Damage-dealing powers have long been criticized for their inability to keep up with increases in enemy survivability as weapons do. Many augments (like Disarming Bolts, Soul Survivor or the elemental infusions) are often seen as a grindwall to “fix” these weak abilities. Previously you’ve stated that you might make blanket changes to improve the baseline scalability of these powers; any news on that?

Edited by Archwizard

In the weeks following this devsteam, it will have been 6 months since Eyes of Blight began (on PC) and brought some much needed content to Archwing.

When will the Fomorian Sabotage missions (finally) be a part of the normal game?

Edited by Dualstar

1. Can we expect some change when it comes to Elemental Resistance Arcanes? It felt like they just exist to make it hard for us to complete a set. Things like Arcane Warmth are currently useless as there are no ice procs aside from the Void ice floor.

2. Any plans on adding other mission types on archwings? There really is no replayability aside from the fact that you can run a single node for 100x just because you cannot get a single part. Can we possibly get something where you just keep on destroying stuff without ever being a baby sitter of a cryopod.

You know like Gundams?

3. Are there any WIP syndicate weapons at the moment? Like Primaries/melee?

4. Any news on the Trade 2.0? Or Hubs?

Edited by Oranji

1- How soon around the corner TM is the next Prime? :3

2- When can we expect more frames PBR updates? Specially the Primes (Excal anyone?)? Are you holding due the whole Gold Feedback to see how you can try to please people before (retroactively?) adding it to those frames?

3- Is there any concept in mind for the upcoming Frost rework? Anything to share?

4 - Can you top the last stream cat content? :3

Dear wonderful devs over at DE:

For new players or for those who missed out on it, can we expect to see older prime access items (accesories, etc) to be rotated and offered again in the future? As well as the ability to preview the items in game before we purchase them, similar to how we can preview all of the frames and items except the prime frames and accessories offered only through the bundle. I've been on the fence about prime access for awhile now, mostly due to the fact that I can't preview the items to see how'd they look on my frame. 

Edited by master4413

Would you consider revising enemy scaling, especially as it pertains to armor? As it stands right now, there's a tiny window of about 5 minutes (around the 40 minute mark without corrosive projection) where enemy health is high enough that each enemy matters, but low enough that they aren't bullet sponges. Would you consider revising scaling so that enemy health gets diminishing returns past this point? It would make long missions much more enjoyable for me. Would you perhaps even consider removing scaling, and improving enemies based on mechanics instead?

My second question is about energy. At one point it was intended as a mechanic to regulate usage of abilities, especially ultimates and hard CC. It clearly isn't capable of doing that currently, whether that be because of drops, mods, gear, or a combination. As a result, the most intelligent way to play the game currently is either to hard CC enemies all the time, which reduces much of the enjoyment of fighting them, or buffing one person's damage until that person can instantly kill all enemies, which again is often not enjoyable. Will you consider revising energy? On a related note, would you reduce or remove the enemies that impede energy gain or ability usage if you did revise it?