The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"exclusive Items Discussion"

pitufox

You really are not helping your cause by acting like a loud, spoiled child.

He is right though. The event weapons have never been exclusive. DE has stated repeatedly that they will return and that they may even come back as quest rewards. I don't understand where this confusion comes from considering all of these things.

You really are not helping your cause by acting like a loud, spoiled child.

Really? 

That was acting like a spoiled child?

Well then.

Perhaps you have more patience than me because I am tired of these 'ZOMG DE Y U RELEASE MUH EXCLUSIV' and 'I NEED TO BE SPESHUL' threads.

And why I can't ignore them? Because they get on my nerve every damn time.

Edited by Evanescent

exca prime+ braton/lato vandal =closed beta =exclusive

wraith and rest of the vandal weapons = open beta= may return.

PS: Deja de usar el traductor de google.

OMG NOOO ! pleace excalibur prime is in open beta man 

i not have one aditional bright side , in moment to claim it i have 3 slot free , -_- , and talkme the motive of braton bandal no and lato vandal no are redrop   ha yes is injust , so i like syandana wrath but not have and no adkired again ? all founder defense you pack suk pleace -_-

i not have one aditional bright side , in moment to claim it i have 3 slot free , -_- , and talkme the motive of braton bandal no and lato vandal no are redrop   ha yes is injust , so i like syandana wrath but not have and no adkired again ? all founder defense you pack suk pleace -_-

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

I knew there was a reason I stayed off this forum. Now I remember, too many salty ! whiny "founders" constantly lubing their circlejerk with entitled tears,

eeek!

Suddenly, I'm really hoping this white stuff on my keyboard is milk from a splashy bowl of Corn Pops now.

On topic:

I don't like exclusives... The fewer the better, imo.

They create division in the amongst players.

I knew there was a reason I stayed off this forum. Now I remember, too many salty ! whiny "founders" constantly lubing their circlejerk with entitled tears,

1. OP ain't even a founder

2. There's a bunch of old threads concerning the return of Strun Wraith, and most founders I've seen there really doesn't give a S#&$.

Please don't make this discussion worse than it already is.

With this being your the first post, I'm glad you did and do continue to do so as I now doubt you have much to contribute.

Edited by Naith

Nobody uses Strun Wraith, so why even bother?

Even if I would be able to have Founders things such as Lato/Skana, they're gonna collect dust forever, people mad at exclusive trash?

Edited by Gr3vi3R

So basically:  "I am whiny because they gave event weapons from past events recently"

Aw boo hoo, dear, stop acting childish, DE never said those were exclusive, you are part of the reason why this crappy rage war between founders/non founders or exclusives/free-for-all even exist.

Stop being so salty, they are just pixels on a screen... in a PvE focused game.. it's not like somebody will come at u with the Strun Wraith, slam it on your head and say "hah, crappy veteran, take that"

Also: you being a veteran doesn't address anything, darling. If a game stopped getting new players and only kept those that began to play within a time-frame since its release I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be doing so well.

TL;DR: Nobody said event weapons are exclusive / stop thinking u're the one who's right.

Edit: Ember is hawt. This should've been an "Ember appreciation thread."

I laughed hard xD

Why do people whine and cry over this? 

Its embarrassing, you're like a child. Quit it.

DE never ever said strun wraith was exclusive, much like the void trader stuff you may have to wait a few months but they eventually come back.

exca prime+ braton/lato vandal =closed beta =exclusive

I've noticed a few persons on the forums mention that Excalibur Prime or the Founders packs were in closed beta. I'm not sure where this idea started spreading from. These items also extended into part of the open beta. I started playing in open beta and got a Founders pack.

Braton and Lato vandals I think were only closed beta.

Edited by BlazeJefferson

I don't get why so many people seem to be upset about DE releasing these weapons again. 

I bet my a** most of these "exclusive" weapons sit in their inventory, untouched for god knows how long. But as soon as everyone get's the chance to receive those weapons people suddenly freak out because it was their favorite weapon all along and whatnot and nobody else deserves to have it.

I don't get why so many people seem to be upset about DE releasing these weapons again. 

I bet my a** most of these "exclusive" weapons sit in their inventory, untouched for god knows how long. But as soon as everyone get's the chance to receive those weapons people suddenly freak out because it was their favorite weapon all along and whatnot and nobody else deserves to have it.

Because having something "exclusive" made them feel "special". And being "special" is what matters most to them.

many founders, but the most selfish and cocky and too bad in the game, founders only because at the time they had had the money to buy the package, if the exclusivity of a founder should not go through a character , and yes rights within the same ignorant game .. !!!!