Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New "metroid"...

NyxOOX

What console is this?

game cube?

the graphics look worse then Hunters, and hunters was on the first NDS (and awesome, why didnt they reboot that????)

Also why does everybody think removing the main charakter from a series is a good idea????

First a Halo without spartans,

now a Metroid without samus.....

Whats next?

A Tomb Raider without Lara Croft?

Edited by Dawn11715

Have you seen the dislike bar.

Thank you for reminding me to dislike.

Metroid was a game packed with inspiration, awesome bosses, hell everything was just great.

I completed most of them 3 times already (not the hunters because on emulation it's a bit hard XD, couldn't find it anywhere on NDS)

This looks like crap.

Edited by counterflux

Are you guys seeing the comments on that video?

"it's like Nintendo doesn't want to make money"

"This is a goddamn insult. You should be ashamed"

"Thanks for nothing, Nintendo"

There's even a change.org petition to shut it down. 

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-petition-for-cancelation-of-metroid-prime-federation-force

This is heartbreaking, but I honestly want this project to fail horribly. I want Nintendo to lose money. The only Console company I still held and ties to is now on my s*** list. 

I wish I could just go over there and destroy the files myself. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I never played a Metroid game, neither did I care much for the franchise itself, however.....

....with that said I understand that a lot of people like it and know the dislike Other M got. Furthermore I know Nintendo has been f-ing up big time with their obsessive copyright strikes and overal refusal to get on with the times.

They used to be good but they are falling down quickly now.

What console is this?

game cube?

the graphics look worse then Hunters, and hunters was on the first NDS (and awesome, why didnt they reboot that????)

Also why does everybody think removing the main charakter from a series is a good idea????

Whats next?

Games on GameCube were gorgeous, this one looks like a bad mobile app.

just make Metroid Prime 4 already.

or Fusion 2. really wondering what happens to Samus after all the S#&$ that happened in that game. I like to think she gained the Vampiric abilities the Metroid's have so she could quickly take off her glove in combat, grab an enemy and recharge her shield with it's life force.

and as a side-effect it basically made her immortal like a Metroid so she hasn't aged since being injected...

alright, no. make prime 4 take place after fusion. need to know wtf happens now.

then again, im seriously wondering whose ship that was at the end of Corruption... Sylux or Dark Samus?

GAH!!!

Edited by McDuffMan

What console is this?

game cube?

Whats next?

Hey, ODST was actually one of the best Halo games.

Uncharted.

DOO DA DEE DEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEDEDE dododo doooooooo DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DA DA DA DA duh duh NAH NUH NAH NUUUHH

Winner