Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 54 Overview

DE_Adam

Wondering what customization features will be coming to Catbrows?  Curious to see which Warframe is next up for a major overhaul now that Excalibur's treatments are coming to an end?  Ever think about what Earth's Moon would look like were it once a thriving Orokin base of operations?

Our bi-weekly Devstreams are the best place to find out what's happening in Warframe's development -- a behind-the-scenes look at what the team is working on straight from the Dev's themselves.  It's a great chance for us to share our thoughts with the community while hearing what it is you'd like to see more of next.  Check out this week's Devstream Overview to get all the juicy details on what the team's been up to, and be sure to let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

"New cloth technology means new cloth cosmetics! Although this new cape is an exciting (and much requested) cosmetic feature we want to give a gentle reminder that we have not forgotten Trinity."

Are they gonna physx her booty xD?!

Whoever wrote that up needs to go under the section describing the new warframe and change the phrase "Ying-Yang" to the proper word "Yin-Yang". Yin-Yang is the correct term, and a reference to a principle in Taoism that describes how seemingly opposite forces are able to compliment one another. This principle is often expressed through the familiar symbol around which this new warframe is clearly based.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

Edited by Kaliphear

"· Players will be able to split between each variation of the Warframe in mission."

Should be stated more clearly. The Anima/Animus form is only available in Liset/Relays from what I'm aware of. So I think this should explicitly state Animus and Anima being the two forms you can switch between. 

Edited by DesuEx

Can't wait for Exc; really nice ideas for Frost.

The Moon tileset is amazing even if it's still under development.

· Players will be able to claim items (such as Forma) in the Foundry app.

· We're working on a new stance for Silva and Aegis and a new stance for Greatsword weapons.

Ok for Silva and Aegis (even if right now that weapon more than a stance needs a buff or rework), but what about a new Dual Swords stance instead of Greatsword? We really need it, please :<

Lotus will appear in a quest?   Does that mean meeting her will be a once only thing and I wont be able to just go hang out with her?  I'd better remember to take plenty of photos when I'm there...

Hopefully people will now believe me when I tell them the Gammacor is a cephalon weapon.

Wait ... wasnt it new stances for Long Swords? (we just got Tempo Royal for Great Swords)

Also MELEE  2.0 been requested at first for the lack of utility of long sword... yet Long swords are still the last on the line

Edited by Tsoe

Wait ... wasnt it new stances for Long Swords? (we just got Tempo Royal for Great Swords)

Also MELEE  2.0 been requested at first for the lack of utility of long sword... yet Long swords are still the last on the line

Yeah they mentioned some new longsword stances in terms of stance priority i believe.

Yeah, Geoff said 'longsword' but then Rebecca talked about Tempo Royale.  Not sure who was getting their sword types confused there.  It's about 38 minutes into the devstream if anyone cares to check for themselves.