Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Drew

If Nef wins and you guys get the Dera Vandal... There's going to be much jealousy from the PC community. At least from those who wanted the Dera Vandal (like me!).

It would also be the first time PS4 has a weapon that the PC version does not, which would be quite cool.

Good luck, supporters of Nef! Let us know what the Dera Vandal is like. :)

Thanks to DE, Drew, and the moderators for tolerating our passion and allowing us to voice it, unrestrained.

This is a TREMENDOUS TURNING POINT in terms of community interaction and I hope DE understands how truly important it was. Alad supporters and neutral reward-motivated players got better rewards overall, it maintained interest until the end, and most importantly, the majority (Nef supporters) had their ability to affect the outcome validated.

BRAVO, DE. No matter how it happened behind the scenes, you ultimately put forth the effort to show you care! I think I'm feeling the need to go buy Edo Prime...;)

Just came back just in time to read the news about the final score.

Nice job, everyone! The reward will be distributed shortly :)

Thank you sir for your support and the amazing news.

Thanks DE for the good job and I am sure now we can all start waiting for the next big thing from you. After we get our hands in that Dera Vandal of course, even if its end up to be just for mastery weapon, we all just got something no one else has and we fought hard for it. Lets see what the meaning of all this was... the lore begining to shift.

Nice job Nefy supporters we made it.