Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 With Words From De Steve. Gone:copter-Flying, Stamina, Wallrun!

Mak_Gohae

My only big complaint here is the odd choice of having Wallrun go away, why?

To clarify mechanically I have nothing against the changes here but I don't understand the decision of visually replacing Wallrunning with the hopping, personally I much prefer wallrunning to the silly wall hopping.

For me It was pretty obvious once they added air attacks as an alternative that coptering will probably go one day, not a big surprise on my side.

I'll still miss it though : /

You should maybe give Front Flip + Air attack (or dash as you call it) a try.

Since I've discovered it ,it's been my favorite move in warframe.

It does not go as fast as coptering but It has other advantages :

-You have way more control on where you go, you can aim vertically or more horizontally.

- It work with almost every weapon (at least I didn't encounter one that wasn't giving good results), Here's a comparison between coptering and FrontFlip+Air attack with the galatine :

Copter :

Air : 

The use of a galatine to demonstrate coptering was a poor choice. Everyone knows heavy melee is a poor choice for coptering.

wtf is Metroidy along?

i know what Metroid is but wtf is he talking about?

oh right i forgot to panic...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*cough* *cough*

This is what he meant by "Metroidy":

ZpKKM8L.jpg

That pose of the character (Samus) is for a wall jump. She holds on the wall and then jumps to other walls. If you had seen the devstream with a preview for Parkour 2.0, Rebecca's warframes could hold on to walls just like Samus is doing in that picture.

Edited by RextintorZ

Would it still be possible to shoot while *wall-hopping?*

If its going to be as fast as it was shown in animation then probably not, not because its impossible technically but because you wont have time to target the enemy.

This is what he meant by "Metroidy":

ZpKKM8L.jpg

That pose of the character (Samus) is for a wall jump. She holds on the wall and then jumps to other walls. If you had seen the devstream with a preview for Parkour 2.0, Rebecca's warframes could hold on to walls just like Samus is doing in that picture.

ooooooohh.....

its been awhile since ive played any metroid other than the prime series so i forgot you could do that...

so... can we screw-attack with our melee? cmon... add it in DE.