The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello Devs!

I have 4 questions I know you are busy but if possible maybe you could answer them?

ill number the most important to least

1. Vermillion storm

will we see this in the near future and will it be only a tactical alert exclusive?

2. Scythes

Will the Hate ever get a nice buff? or any of the scythes for that matter I do hope so.

3. Stance rework

I did see y'all talk about adding combos to the 2 (or less) combo stances as well as throw in some new stances. any news on that at all?

4. Dojo signs!?!

for some clans its nothing much, for others its a whole thing. why not add a sign that has changeable text for fellow clan members to see.

Thank you if applicable to answer at least my 1st one
-Deadshot

Edited by Deadshot408

Hello Dev team,

just one Question.

Can we see u on gamescom 2015 again?

I was there last Year and think that's awesome.

mean everything was just awesome :D

The livestream, the party and the little quest there was funny

and a good methode to team up :D

Please be there again :D

Edited by DarkRiju

RELAYS:

I'm really enjoying the relays, however for some reason one or more members of the squad will get booted completely out of the warframe app. after one section of the relay.  It really seems to happen more in the nightmare relays.  Can we get this fixed, because it's very anointing.  Thank you for your time and looking forward to the Dev Stream.

1.Can we expect some revamp on enemy units? (scorpions grappling you with their cable , heavy units block attacks and superman punch you in the wall... this sort of things)

2.New sword and dual sword stance and also how's charge attack doing?

3.Finisher polish and heavy unit finishers?

4.Any news on how the new stamina revamp is going to affect melee?

1.) Will more quests be added, and could we see quest givers appear in the relays?

2.) Will possibility for new races or factions appear? (Kinda tired of just Corpus and Grineer, and going to the void to see a slightly modified version of more Corpus and Grineer looking Orokin)

3.) Also how will you help sniper game play in Warframe as enemy's spawn in large quantities, sprinting and wall running is almost essential in game play, and snipers can only hit one target at a time?

(Side note - bows are better than snipers because they usually do better against large groups of enemy's thus eliminating use of the sniper)

I almost forgot about this.

I wrote a little song for Prisma Excalibur. Any chance some of the [DE]s can get a sing-along going?

I know it's shameless self-advertisement, but this is related to what I'm about to post next: Well, I wrote another Warframe song... in the last fifteen minutes or so.

Here it is!

DE, I would seriously love it if my music got onto a Devstream. No obligation to, but... just saying.

Would it be possible to remove weapons from our backs and make them appear with a flashy animation of some sort?

Carrying them on our backs causes many clipping issues with syandanas or even warframes themselves.

(all credit for this question and idea goes to forum user _Rue_ who started this thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/478450-what-if-we-removed-weapons-from-our-back/

many people seem to agree with this idea)

Will we ever get pvp splitting for loadouts and coloration? It's very hard to try and balance a weapon when you need entirely different polarities for PvP and PvE, and it's annoying to have to use up your design slots to equip the conclave sigil. It would make more sense if we could assign polarities separately for pvp and pve, and it would be super useful if we had pvp-specific appearance slots.

Steve's comments in the least devstream seen to have been misunderstood _again_ *deep sigh* due to linguistic vagaries

Could you please just say, whether 100% of the events of the game Dark Sector took place in the distant past of the Warframe universe (I.E. is canon)

Or

Were you saying that DS is _not_ canon but some (Sheldon's 4/5 out of 10) of the content may apply to the new Warframe universe (like a reboot)

*LAST SECOND STRESSED OUTQUESTION*

This emblem:

Tennolanguage-website.png

This says Hayden Tenno in Orokin script. It is found on many Warframes, the Dojo, and even the sacred Orokin Towers in the Void. What is the meaning of the emblem outside the name? Why is Hayden's name remembered so far that it's even engraved in the walls of the Orokin Towers? Or is this emblem just a simple metaphor?

I would truly appreciate an answer.