Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crewman Synthesis Is Done

321agemo

I know you can use normal Codex scanners, so I don't see why not. Needs confirmation of course. Although I find it unlikely to have an Archwing target - Traps would either have to have about 10x the range they have now or we would need a separate way to stun them altogether. 

*screen shakes*

"This will be a true challenge of your hunting prowess."

Edited by Morec0

Nice. Hope it gives another marker in the timeline.

And who the crewmen really are. Workers or slaves?

Neptune's description mentions "indoctrination temples", so I've always assumed they were essentially brainwashed slaves (every now and then I remember this and momentarily feel uncomfortable about slaughtering them), but it will be nice to find out if this is actually the case.

Neptune's description mentions "indoctrination temples", so I've always assumed they were essentially brainwashed slaves (every now and then I remember this and momentarily feel uncomfortable about slaughtering them), but it will be nice to find out if this is actually the case.

You know, I used to believe that too for a long time. Then DE just left it there, no Lore, no Tileset nothing.

They even changed the way we think of them with the recent Lore.

So what if the Temples are not for humans, but for Orokin robotics?

They use controldevices on their robots and build very advanced AI and weaponry.

Everything the have is built on Orokin technology. So they maby needs some tweaking in order to truly serve the Corpus as their masters.

You know, I used to believe that too for a long time. Then DE just left it there, no Lore, no Tileset nothing.

They even changed the way we think of them with the recent Lore.

So what if the Temples are not for humans, but for Orokin robotics?

They use controldevices on their robots and build very advanced AI and weaponry.

Everything the have is built on Orokin technology. So they maby needs some tweaking in order to truly serve the Corpus as their masters.

I think they're just "Learning Facilities" where the virtues of the Corpus are instilled into those of the Corporation. Of course, that would be for the "lowly Crewmen" type of Corpus. Others - say, the offspring of higher-ranking members who could pull the strings to keep their children from being taken to that place in order to personally groom them for their own desires rather than the greater good of the Corpus - could avoid going there, leading to some... interesting characters.

Nef Anyo would be an example of one such character who went through the Temples before gaining rank, but someone like Frohd Bek or Alad V may never have been touched by the places - or at least didn't take to them in the same way Anyo did.

But you can't really fault them for not having a tileset. Those things are slow to make and they've been working on so many others. There used to be only ONE tileset in the ENTIRE game, after all! Hell! I remember when the GRINEER used CORPUS ships!

Edited by Morec0

TRANSLATION:

"You young whippersnappers and your fancy shmancy Gas Planets and Ice Planets and Water Planets and Shipyards and Ships! You've got it easy!!! Back in my day we had one Grineer Asteroid! And we had to extract uphill! Through the lava! Both ways! And we liked it!

TRANSLATION:

"You young whippersnappers and your fancy shmancy Gas Planets and Ice Planets and Water Planets and Shipyards and Ships! You've got it easy!!! Back in my day we had one Grineer Asteroid! And we had to extract uphill! Through the lava! Both ways! And we liked it!

Warframe+mentioned+swell+with+tenno+_05b

Edited by Morec0

I grant you the iceplanet and gas city are very good. But looking at the majority that is grineer tilesets, I find it weird that both the indoctrination temples and outer terminus shattered solar rail have been pushed to the last page in the last drawer, under the left over takeway and beside two awesome concept drawings of new Grineer tilesets that are stealing the show.

Uhm, is the data synthesis progress done yet? Wiki is not updated so far...

The synthesis target has switched to a Runner, an infested enemy that can be found in Derelict, Eris and other infested missions. I can't log into the game at the moment though, so not sure if we got our crewman synthesis entry yet. If someone can do that that'd be great.

The synthesis target has switched to a Runner, an infested enemy that can be found in Derelict, Eris and other infested missions. I can't log into the game at the moment though, so not sure if we got our crewman synthesis entry yet. If someone can do that that'd be great.

Yea I noticed the target has changed, so I assume the previous lore entry should be ready!

Oooooh? Is it? What kind?

normal runner. there's a post here u can view:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/483757-new-simaris-target-now/

also, if that announcment is anything to go by, we might get another live reading of the lore during prime time:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum-36/announcement-32-warframe-prime-time-78-tonight-at-7pm-edt/

also, if that announcment is anything to go by, we might get another live reading of the lore during prime time:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum-36/announcement-32-warframe-prime-time-78-tonight-at-7pm-edt/

I dunno, seems like it'll be just to get to those mastery test runs. But we'll see. I certainly ain't got nothin' better to do than listen to them talk while I pack anyway.

At least its not a VOLATILE Runner.