Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Moment Of Realization That I Became An Uncle.

JaysInc

Being an uncle is cool.

Since you're so young, it won't be hard to become the cool uncle. Give it your best!

But I'm an anti-social mofo who sits all day on his laptop who rarely talks to his irl friends that I somehow managed to get. I CAN'T BE COOL!?I FREAKING THE F___ OUT (On the inside of course).

I'm an uncle too!

Well, technically an aunt but the 3 year old didn't know the difference and it's kind of stuck.  It's great fun taking them out places and seeing the looks on peoples faces when they start saying "Uncle Noa, can I have..."  (Replace Noa with feminine name of your choosing.)

Don't worry, it's terrifying but eventually you get used to it.  I have 7 nephews, so every once in awhile I get invaded by a tiny, dirt covered army that chases my cats and mauls my Xbox.  And sometimes tries to drown me in a kiddie pool.  0.0  

I was 15 when my sister told me she was pregnant.  She picked the best time to do it too - while I was standing on her back.

But I'm an anti-social mofo who sits all day on his laptop who rarely talks to his irl friends that I somehow managed to get. I CAN'T BE COOL!?I FREAKING THE F___ OUT (On the inside of course).

You'd think so, but it's easy to act differently towards small siblings. As long as you're good to them, they'll almost definitely look up to you.

You'd think so, but it's easy to act differently towards small siblings. As long as you're good to them, they'll almost definitely look up to you.

Right?  Half of my nephews think I'm the best thing in the world (I've been asked when they can move in.) and I barely see them.  When all I do is mostly yell "Stahp biting your brother.  Leave the cat alone.  Do not put that in your mouth. Say thank you.  Why didn't you say please? I already answered that question. I WILL BEAT YOU SENSELESS IF YOU TOUCH THAT AGAIN! No, you cannot hide in the engine compartment of the truck"

Edited by Noamuth

Well currently, I'm not that good to my younger brother, who is currently two years younger than me. So, hope for da best. 

Mfw

Scared.gif

Long story short:

>On my laptop.

>Call from my mom (Me currently 16).

>Tells me my sister delivered baby.

>"You're an uncle"

>*Sits stone-cold re-thinking life*

._.

heh, I was.... actually I can't remember. I think my nephews like 6 or 7 or something I dont know. Yeah I know, I'm a terrible uncle.