Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Message From A Friend

Void-Shyrok

I am your reckoning..Well now that that's out of the way I've come to address something regarding you traitors.

Yes you've killed me multiple times and yes i'm still after you.

I challenge any of you Traitors to a duel because RNG compels you.

Also yes I'm on the forums its the internet everyones in on it 

good

there are things I would like to ask you, Stalker:
- why you hunt us when we kill the old J3-golem and the phorid? because the other infesteds still attack you
- Is there  something in Vor that don't allow you to hunt us in Mercury? or are we doing a favor for you?
- Sure, "i'm traitor" in you eyes, but all tennos awakened from cryogenic state lost their memories, at least, can you give some candle of what we have done? are we supposed to pay our debts without knowing the truth? (i always tried to talk with you before and you always start pointing your arrow in my head)
- I'm curious how you can ignore most of our abilities, besides having different Warframes skills, plus dispel... (probably you will not tell to us -sigh)
- Are you affiliated with the Red Veil? This gamer picture... (besides make sense, you are assassin)
- We can't repay our sins by doing some kind of... quest for you? maybe you have something different on your mind
- What you think of Zanuka Hunter and Grustag Three? competitors? enemy of my enemy is my friend? don't mind?
- Lotus doesn't care about the Zanuka Hunter, order us to abort our mission if the Grustag is coming and you... you... why she can't see you through our systems? or, at least, why Lotus doesn't give any alert? annoying

besides everything above, i will give just a tip for you:
keep stalking me like that and i will keep stalking you... holding one backup gun powerful enough to strike you down in one bullet
keep in your mind... keep? come on, you already saw me many times doing this tactic, you are supposed to know that
Edited by Zeyez

...I'm disowning you

YOU DON'T EVEN OWN ME!!!!

All you ever did was bring birthday gifts to me D:

Papa Predator and Mama Huntress will punish you D':<

And I can't wait to be hier to the stalker throne >:D

Edited by 9tailboy