Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Thoughts Regarding The Upcoming Ash Prime?

Toemaetoe

My Tenno brothers and sisters,

Following the leaked image and release of the new Prime Access trailer, it would seem that we're quite split regarding the look of the new Ash Prime.

Static Image
maxresdefault.jpg

Dynamic GIF
T4jezHL.gif

Now that we have a proper idea as to how he looks, I just wanted to know what exactly you like/dislike about him.

Now that we have a proper idea as to how he looks, I just wanted to know what exactly you like/dislike about him.

I don't like or dislike anything in particular about him. I'm more or less happy to see a new prime access here, as the last one was just lackluster. Also, I'm more excited for Vectis Prime and Yamako Prime syandana.

But I am wondering where all the rioters are screaming "Ant Eater Prime Confimed!"  (I mean really, that snout under the hood tho)

I'm planning to get him, but am very interested to see what his haidate is looking like.

The image leak looks like biccle fenders at the hip and leave no clue asto the legs past that.

The lamellar armor style as opposed to the filligree on the arms looks really good and I loved the Scrop helmet and the new prime helmet looks like a winner.

I'm also digging the flashes of static when the cloak deactivates.. Very Predator-esque.

If Ash prime's legs are of the same quality that DE did the upper half with and they buffed snipers by the time of the prime access launch, I'll actually get the Prime Access itself.

If not, I'll probably farm trade for him.