Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Has A Truly Attractive Derrière.

[DE]Grzegorz

LiquidRectangularAmericangoldfinch.gif

Gfycat

Fun factor aside, this thing shouldn't have happened. It was only an early wave on T1, but what if I got sticked with such nade at wave 40, or T4D? I would be devastated, everyone in my proximity would be damaged, pod could get destroyed!

Why isn't there any reactive counter to enemy grenades!?

Grenades have very distinct Audio Cues. Visual Cues... maybe someday.

i don't want flashing red beacons on my screen though. not only is that very cheesy and easymode, it also looks awful.

- - - - -

also, GIF is a cancerous Format and should be avoided for anything longer than one or three seconds, and larger res than 240p.

GIF is extremely outdated, and runs slow on everything. it's Single Threaded, which means it's just slow and fat.

it's compatible with toaster phones... but that's not a good excuse, because GIF is also very data inefficient, so the devices it still exists to be compatible with, are the ones that want to use them the least.

suffice to say, don't use GIF. far better off with an actual Video Codec, or the much newer portable motion video format, WebM.

GfyCat encodes to WebM, and is a good user friendly example of just how much better HTML5 based Video is over a Format that was made and went public in 1987.

tl;dr - GIF's are old as s... and terrible, they shouldn't be used. people often argue otherwise for compatibility, but the compatibility argument is fallacious in of itself due to the things it's around to be compatible for are the same things that can't use the Format in a practical sense.

and instead, using Formats made for the modern world with modern data, rather than made for a world that we had 30 years ago.

There is a sound beeping indicator when they toss a grenade. In defence maps AI seems to chug them more often than they used to, so it is only a matter of time when the 'nade one hit destroys the pod.

Nova's body has next to no definition, I still don't understand how people can find her attractive.

Well some people like very very slim bodies, but for the most part I think you just haven't been looking at the right place (which given the third person view I'd be surprised at this point), then you'll find the reason why so many people like her.

On topic though, yeah grenades definitely need a visual cue, sound alone just doesn't cut it and the enemies sure love to stealth throw those like crazy.