Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Greedy Pull Nerf Is Live (On Pc), Are You Still Going To Use It?

I dropped the augment for more power strength. Glad I am not a pull bot anymore. Now I have max eff, max range (plus arcane coil helm), and around 122% power strength (really don't need all that much power strength for shield polarize).

Edited by BlueFalcon13

Topic

After reading the patch note I'm pretty sure I won't be using the augment anymore.

How about everyone else?  Will you continue to use greedy pull since it only benefits Mag now?

Why should I? I used greedy pull to help my teammates, but for personal use I'd prefer Carrier.

i rarely play Mag without it, and i didnt farm.

^This.

Mag is easy enough to mod that you have one or two free slots, and Greedy Pull is actually quite convenient in regular gameplay. Yeah, I'll continue to use it.

I don't need an ability that can only do self-benefit. Waste of mod slot.

Hmm, I agree somewhat.  Many of the augments are self-benefit, but they're so good you can't avoid using them.  In greedy pull's case though yeah...if I'm not pulling and pooling drops for the whole squad then there's no point.  I think making greedy pull ignore health and energy alone would've been a better way to nerf it.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

^This.

Mag is easy enough to mod that you have one or two free slots, and Greedy Pull is actually quite convenient in regular gameplay. Yeah, I'll continue to use it.

I'm going to do what the whiners should have done in the first place and just leave the group when I see a Mag.

Never actively played Mag, Never actually liked Mag, Her Co-Op QoL GPull was enough for me to endure her presence. 

See what I done there ? I fixed my own problem without spoiling it for Hundreds of other people.

I think making greedy pull ignore health and energy alone would've been a better way to nerf it.

well im glad you dont make decisions at DE. that would be a $&*&*#(%& change and truly make the augment useless. How could you even think that would be better for a mag player? This is the problem with player suggestions, too many uninformed opinions. I never post about Mirage because i dont use her, sop i don't go suggesting ridiculous "fixes" to her skills and claim to know what im talking about

Edited by Hypernaut1

I still play her from time to time, and not having gpull will not change that. I'm still more of a Chroma/Oberon/Excalibur player, though. Sometimes it's just fun to nuke the corpus with a non-ultimate ability.

Ever had those times when, in a mission, some random enemy unit locks all doors so you have to unlock them via a control node to proceed? I play with an enemy sense mod (yeah, yeah, I know..) and often see hordes of corpus enemies just behind the locked door I need to go through, waiting to rip me to pieces (red dots on my mini map). I pop shield polarize, see a bunch of affinity numbers on my screen, all enemies dead on my mini map, unlock door, then stride down the hall happily as I collect my loot.

Fun, fun times.

well im glad you dont make decisions at DE. that would be a $&*&*#(%& change and truly make the augment useless. How could you even think that would be better for a mag player? This is the problem with player suggestions, too many uninformed opinions. I never post about Mirage because i dont use her, sop i don't go suggesting ridiculous "fixes" to her skills and claim to know what im talking about

Ouch

I was only suggesting that Mag pull something for the team rather than nothing.

Which is all that greedy pulling does now, nothing for the team.

Edit: P.S. - you do realize that I ment that it shouldn't pull energy and health for squad members, right?

Because obviously greedy pull will continue to pull energy and health for Mag alone.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

the aim of this Mag nerf is not to kill Mag, but Mesa... 

now mesa have to build energy pad for herself. and it sucks~~~~

i only have 1 config for mesa, which is max range + efficiency

now i don't even know how it should be played lol

well tech it still allows mag to be a team player in pulling things like ammo, credits, resources, and mods still for everyone plus LS for survival, the trade off is you have to go and get your own energy and health orbs. or they could have did that and let mag only get hp/energy orbs and everyone has to get their own. the current nerf to the aug makes it even more useless than magician's suggestion. 

also the last part of your comment makes no sense since the OP clearly states he uses mag...

the aim of this Mag nerf is not to kill Mag, but Mesa... 

now mesa have to build energy pad for herself. and it sucks~~~~

i only have 1 config for mesa, which is max range + efficiency

now i don't even know how it should be played lol

building an energy pad does take that long unless youre new, also most people have just traded mag out for trin now. nothings changed for mesa.

if i had traded for my greedy pull i would have expected to see some kind of refund or compensation after they effectively killed this augment, it's sad that these kind of things keeps happening and de gets away with it all the time.

even if there wasn't trading or paying real world money for those things in this game the grind you are required to do to get this augment makes it enough to make people angry.

Least it'd keep her team friendly opposed to not being at all.

Due to your blatant hostility, I'm rather glad you don't make decisions for DE either.

Edited by Naith