Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De's New Car Company!

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

Okay guys. I contacted them. This is what i got:

system: Thanks Hoxton! While we contact a representative, please provide us with your email address so that we can send you a transcript of this chat session.
me: Hello. Why are you using stolen logo?
Stephanie has joined.
Stephanie: Hi Hoxton, my name is Stephanie. How can I help you?
me: greetings Stephanie, may I ask why are you using trademarked logo on your site?
Stephanie: Which logo are you looking at?
me: Lotus flower
Stephanie: Let me see what I can find for you. One moment please.

and after that she disconnected. Beautiful.

Seriously, don't get involved. I commend you for your loyalty, but it's really not doing DE any favors for you to get involved. Leave it to their legal department.

Edit: Never mind, saw Letters Post

If 100+ people from reddit and the internet et.al contacted your work back to back to back and you had to answer their questions about why your boss did xyz that they think is wrong, and you still wanted to keep your job, what would you say to all of these people?

Ehhhh

Pretty much. I've had that happen to me, it was one long chain of: "Idunno man, that's not my department. *click*"  Didn't get any work done that day, whole day wasted on the phone. 

Edited by Gelkor

Okay guys. I contacted them. This is what i got:

system: Thanks Hoxton! While we contact a representative, please provide us with your email address so that we can send you a transcript of this chat session.
me: Hello. Why are you using stolen logo?
Stephanie has joined.
Stephanie: Hi Hoxton, my name is Stephanie. How can I help you?
me: greetings Stephanie, may I ask why are you using trademarked logo on your site?
Stephanie: Which logo are you looking at?
me: Lotus flower
Stephanie: Let me see what I can find for you. One moment please.

and after that she disconnected. Beautiful.

I did this too, she also disconnected. Bahahahaha

MG_Vex (and others), please leave legal-related issues to DE staff.

Legal issues are not ones we should intervene with, and we certainly shouldn't harass a company for (possibly accidentally) violating a copyright.

For all we know their web designer used the logo and told them "It's all good, I made this myself", and they may have been none the wiser.

^this.

We can cause FAR more harm than good if we get involved.

MG_Vex (and others), please leave legal-related issues to DE staff.

Legal issues are not ones we should intervene with, and we certainly shouldn't harass a company for (possibly accidentally) violating a copyright.

For all we know their web designer used the logo and told them "It's all good, I made this myself", and they may have been none the wiser.

though i do agree with you but i also agree with Vex since the manner he approached it was civil and usually this gets higher ups attention WAY faster than a letter from DE. but yes i would say let DE handle this since not all of us may be civil as Vex did and it can cause more harm then good as another person stated.

Now before you guys jump in conclusions... are you sure lotus flower logo is trademarked by DE? because if it isnt..... Also lolled hard when ive saw someone attacking them from DE behalf.... There is so many things i want to say about it. But for sake of my account, wich i have invested a lot money. I wont say single word. Would hate to see my account removed.

Now before you guys jump in conclusions... are you sure lotus flower logo is trademarked by DE? because if it isnt..... Also lolled hard when ive saw someone attacking them from DE behalf.... There is so many things i want to say about it. But for sake of my account, wich i have invested a lot money. I wont say single word. Would hate to see my account removed.

Yes, it is trademarked.

From the bottom of Warframe.com

r3wLzGU.png

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Seriously, don't get involved. I commend you for your loyalty, but it's really not doing DE any favors for you to get involved. Leave it to their legal department.

Leave it

He can do what ever he wants.