Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Wants The New Anima/animus Warframe To Be Male? ._.

Trickst3rGawd

IT seems to be both..

Oh and also 

it doesn't matter

Why are people obsessed with genders in this game  >_>

´-´ you should be GLAD this isn't like people discussing genders in Five Nights at Freddy's.

Also: FTFY.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

this again. "DE,why did you make the gunslinger frame a female? only real man use guns". "why all male frames look terrible (hydroid,limbo,chroma's original helmet)?". I guess people expects a housewife frame that throws sandwiches as her 4th.

It's all moot to me. There's no strong reasoning for it to be one or the other, it's just where they fall at the time of release.

Moot

mo͞ot

adjective
subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision.

I don't think you used that word correctly.

He seems to be both..

Oh and also 

it doesn't matter

Why are people obsessed with genders in this game  >_>

Some people can project better when their in-game avatar matches their sex. It's a matter of immersion.

this again. "DE,why did you make the gunslinger frame a female? only real man use guns". I guess people expects a housewife frame that throws sandwiches as her 4th.

This sounds Tumblr-ish.

There is nothing wrong with the way the topic at hand is being discussed here, I cannot honestly relate THIS to the threads regarding both of your examples.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Yeah, i want a female so she can be the black swan

I'd give my soul for a Natalie Portman Warframe

Wait. I thought Warframes were supposed to be suits. Are we discussing the gender of a suit?

When people discuss Warframes, it typically isn't a discussion of what the gender of the suit is, but more of what the person wearing it is. 

Speaking of which, my formal suit and tie is totally a chick.

Wait. I thought Warframes were supposed to be suits. Are we discussing the gender of a suit?

Like I said- be glad this isn't Five Nights at Freddy's, otherwise we'd have people literally jumping at eachothers throats about how animatronics have a gender. (and doing some secret stuff regarding such gender info)

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Moot

mo͞ot

adjective
subject to debate, dispute, or uncertainty, and typically not admitting of a final decision.

I don't think you used that word correctly.

Huh... I guess I'm not... S#&$, I gotta find a new word now...

Huh... I guess I'm not... S#&$, I gotta find a new word now...

The phrase "moot point" can be used to describe a matter of no consequence. Saying something is a moot point means that it is either up for debate or a purely academic matter of no practical importance. 

Ask Cephalon Google to show you the wiki on Yin/yang symbolism.

Light/dark

Rigid Strength/flexibility and adaptation

Offense/Defense

Masculine/feminine

Good point. However, it is also important to remember that it is up to DE on how far they take the concept of Yin & Yang with the new Warframe. As I've always said when it comes to these things, while it is all fine and dandy to come up with ideas and interpretations, the best course of action is always to wait and see what happens when it comes.

You see I could tell you about the people before you and how they were wrong. Then give you the benefit by saying the next frame is meant to be male but

jm78eGY.gif

From the last devstream it looked like both were male. Though I could be wrong as the black robes are throwing off my perception of it's hip size.

Still even if DE did make it both genders how does that affect you in-game? Is there something I'm missing were genitals account for something in-game? Are you going to be weighed down because of the extra genitals?

Still even if DE did make it both genders how does that affect you in-game? Is there something I'm missing were genitals account for something in-game? Are you going to be weighed down because of the extra genitals?

to be fair I think most people don't care which gender it is, nothing wrong with people discussing it though.

Besides, gender appears to have a place in our Prime Access orders so... from what I recall.. Male Male> Fem Fem> Male Male

So I'm assuming Anima/Animus will last for the duration of 2 whole Prime Access packs XD!!!