The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Wants The New Anima/animus Warframe To Be Male? ._.

Trickst3rGawd

Pls make a gender system for every Warframe like a female Excalibur or a male Nova than that would be nice

They said they wouldnt do it, and they said IF they did, they would give other gender different powers.

It's all moot to me. There's no strong reasoning for it to be one or the other, it's just where they fall at the time of release.

Body type under both armors is female if you look closely. Waist/hips ratio is that of a female.

Body type under both armors is female if you look closely. Waist/hips ratio is that of a female.

I was looking for that, was never able to really see it. That IS what I hope they would do, though, give it a slightly female base and then use an overlaid design to make it more feminine or masculine.

cu9.gif

I hope I don't sound sexist or anything, but I got to say, I really, really like the design of the 'male'/white form of Animus/Anima. I wish we had more Warframes that looked like that. A more alien design to them. Most of the Warframes we've been getting have slender arms for some reason (with the exception of Chroma). I like the build of that form of the Warframe.

The female kinda looks like Limbo. I don't like Limbo :/

cu9.gif

I hope I don't sound sexist or anything, but I got to say, I really, really like the design of the 'male'/white form of Animus/Anima. I wish we had more Warframes that looked like that. A more alien design to them. Most of the Warframes we've been getting have slender arms for some reason (with the exception of Chroma). I like the build of that form of the Warframe.

The female kinda looks like Limbo. I don't like Limbo :/

It doesn't make you sound sexist. My friend prefers the white form too, while i prefer the black one but i do indeed like both. I'm wondering what the in game transformation will look like when switching forms.

Title >_>

your logic ? how should this function if its a basicly genderfree frame with different abilities which look like splitted into male and female which i dont know right now

and, why should it be male, im confused =))))))))))))))

by seeing the thread i got the understanding of the direction DE is going with this, finally a good move (big smile here) XD

and as i can see everybody have its own ideas and confusedness about the theme in general ,-)

Edited by Khampa

your logic ? how should this function if its a basicly genderfree frame with different abilities which look like splitted into male and female which i dont know right now

and, why should it be male, im confused =))))))))))))))

by seeing the thread i got the understanding of the direction DE is going with this, finally a good move (big smile here) XD

and as i can see everybody have its own ideas and confusedness about the theme in general ,-)

I would also like to know why OP wants it to be male. The creation of this thread makes no sense and honestly reminds me of the old "mesa should be a male" type of threads.

Personally, I like the idea of both warframes being female but Anima representing the feminine aspects of females and Animus representing the masculine aspects so that it still keeps Yin Yang's "male/female" thing but in a different way than usual (since I really don't feel like fully writing an explanation to this I'll just write "masculine aspects like tomboys/etc" and hope that kinda gets my point of view across).

At least that's going to my headcanon until the devs say otherwise.

Ya no, the white one definitely has narrower hips a broader chest, bigger shoulders and thicker arms (can't tell about legs/thighs because the lack one is covered up). In the gif the shoulders and hips change from one to the other. The only thing that's constant is the waist.

Ya no, the white one definitely has narrower hips a broader chest, bigger shoulders and thicker arms (can't tell about legs/thighs because the lack one is covered up). In the gif the shoulders and hips change from one to the other. The only thing that's constant is the waist.

And we can't forgot that there a lot of males that have thin waist, take limbo for example. I think volt have similar body type to animus.

And we can't forgot that there a lot of males that have thin waist, take limbo for example. I think volt have similar body type to animus.

All the more reason I'm interested to see what they do with the transformation. Hopefully it's awesome.

I prefer male frames mainly because of the design choices made with male frames and because I like to have my characters in games a lot like me

you tellin me you look a lot like this?

DracChromaHelmet.png

In all honesty I actually wish it would just be male, and that they stick with the regular rotation (which apparently still isn't good enough for some). I am so sick and tired of all the faux first world gender drama infesting everything these days. Even something as simple and fun as gaming isn't safe anymore. Trying to be creative just leads to more outrage and whining these days.