Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype

Tuxie

All those who wanted to stop the Hypetrain...you didn't really STOP it, you made it CRASH very badly.

September is too late.

Oh, I dunno.

u15 was launched October 24th 2014 and u16 was March 19th 2015, a five month gap.

A mid-September release for u17 sounds reasonable rather than "too late".

Even if the update would be next week I would not necessarily get hyped, the stuff that is confirmed for the update is not very numerous and the stuff that is a maybe, I choose to ignore. Because game development is a tricksy beast, some if not most of the "maybe" content may be pushed back.

Yeah, next month seems possible. Parkour being the most desired feature as it seems. Content wise I feel it's just as lacking as 16. New frame, 2-4 new weapons is standard by now but apart from that....a tileset that has already been experienced, a new boss fight that I have no idea if  it be good or terrible as the others aaaand some fan service for Kubrow lovers...hope the Tomb of Sentients stuff is something enjoyable...

Edited by Vandole

Here's my prediction. No hype site this week. Instead, we're getting it the week of the next devstream, in which they will likely show the new frame. The update will not come before the wednesday after said devstream, and it will likely not release on a wednesday.

salt.jpg

its not being salty its the truth. there are still a ton of things that arent close to being done for U17 and people are creating all these "hype threads" as if it will be launched within the next 2 weeks. until DE states U17 is in the coming week(s) then there shouldnt be any hype threads atm.

Tomb of Sentients is most likely post u17.

More like 17.5, maybe.

Why do you say that, When the update itself is called "Tombs of the Sentient"

How can you have an update called that without the Sentient itself.

Why do you say that, When the update itself is called "Tombs of the Sentient"

How can you have an update called that without the Sentient itself.

I'm fairly sure that during devstream 55 Geoff answered a viewer question about Sentients.

He said they weren't going to be ready for u17.

I could be wrong about that, but I doubt it.

Most hype for the new frame. Really like the concept, bored of all other frames. Hoping for skills that are actually fun to use and not another trainwreck like most recent frames. All new playable stuff is super hype too. 

But yeah, I dunno if it'll be super soon. I don't think it's necessarily as far as a lot of people seem to think, though. Hopefully it is sort of soon.

Please note that as we diligently work to complete Update 17 there will be no future updates unless absolutely necessary!  Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

#HYPE TRAIN FULLY FUELED

#HYPETRAINLEAVINGSTATION

Edited by iLogan

Hotfix/Update PSA:

Please note that as we diligently work to complete Update 17 there will be no future updates unless absolutely necessary!  Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

I just want to see LegionCynex's response to this post since he made about 50 stuck-up posts about how U17 wouldn't be until September.

It has Sharkwing

lets hope also include archwing improvements of some kind (I find it funny how your body is main part of the archwing yet your health/armor is lower than your frame (or can be) but that is just a tiny complaint I have.

On topic I just want to know what kind of powers new frame has I literally have no idea yin-yang theme has many a possibilities.

Hotfix/Update PSA:

I give them 2 weeks, 3 max. They only pause weekly updates when they know it's close.

You mean another game made no one will actually play just like archwing missions?

Lots to get excited about there.

Except that we know that this one isn't an entire gamemode, it's just archwing in water. And it will be part of the new Tyl Regor Boss fight. They are also bringing along some AW changes sto hold your cynicism until after. Then you can be free to critique all you want. Sharkwing is just an extension.

It has Sharkwing and Sentients. Can't be disappointed unless they mess up big.

There was a HUGE hype for U16 and there was barely anything in it.

From list shown during devstream both sentients and sharkwing wont be fully implemented yet, list only mentions 'preview' of sharkwing' so I expect that we will only see sharkwing in tyl regor boss battle mission. and from what was said in previous devstreams it looks like we will only see quest related to sentients(maybe fight few sentients) but they wont be fully part of game until U17.5

You mean another game made no one will actually play just like archwing missions?

Lots to get excited about there.

Except it seems like there will be seamless transitions between on-foot mode and arch/sharkwing sections in this update.