Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De-Primed Skins.

Serialkillerwhale

I'd be fine if DE wants to add alternate weapon skins. What I'd really like to see is the ability to use skins meant for regular weapons be usable also on their prime counterparts (i.e. the recent Paris skin). We can already use alternate skins on wraith, prisma and vandal variants of weapons. Granted those use the same models.

And we need to be able to use skins like Dagger Axe or Silferer Vectis on the Prime counterparts. I'll be damn happy if they allow it. The cool skins of weapons like Paris and Vectis are useless because Primes can't use the skins.

would love non prime skin for prime weapons and frames (frames have non prime helmet but lack non prime body other then immortal skins)

especially with the burston new look hopefully coming soon, i want to make my burston prime look like a burston.

If you can't handle the swag then go back to your normie weapons. 

I for one, love all my bling bling swag on my fancy weapons.  It really impresses all my home dawgs and sweet honiez back in da hood yoyoyo ya know bro?

I can't see what's the harm of giving prime weapons normal skins. I mean DE is thinking of giving Prime weapons alternate skins. :P

Prime weapons are completely different weapons, and no, DE isn't thinking about giving primes alt skins, they discussed why primes don't use the current alt skins (as they are a different weapon, and different model.

Prime weapons are completely different weapons, and no, DE isn't thinking about giving primes alt skins, they discussed why primes don't use the current alt skins (as they are a different weapon, and different model.

Well it can't hurt. :P If they are trying to put the alt skins on primes just add the regular one in.