Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Absolute Favorite Warframe Ability And Augment?

So this isn't a post about which one is your favorite Warframe, but rather what is your favorite warframe ability and/or augment to an ability and why?

I have to say currently my favorite Warframe ability combined with augment mod is Nekro's Shadow of the Dead and his related augment mod Shield of Shadows. It's my favorite ability right now, because I love playing my Nekro's right now. Also the ability basically can be used to catch the infested in particular in a net and you can just Tonkor the crap out of them. Furthermore the SOS augment basically creates a damage sponge around Nekros as long as you are within distance of your shadows.

Before this my favorite ability was Banshee's Sonar especially when it was augmented with Resonance. If you haven't played Banshee and you're looking for a reason to start, let this be that reason. It is freakin' amazing.

So what is your favorite warframe ability/augment and why?

Cheers

favorite augment is shield of shadows because it finally made my necromancer nekros viable

favorite ability thats really @(*()$ hard, I love hallowed ground, reckoning, peacemaker, exalted blade, effigy, vex armor, shatter shield, rift walk, shadows of the dead, hell I can't possibly list all my favorites

Favorite Augment has got to be Resonance, hands down. It's really fun, helpful, plays noticeably differently from the ability unaugmented, and it makes such a satisfying noise when it triggers. Runner up is jet stream. Least favorite augment is probably radial disarm, not because it isn't useful, but because it isn't intuitive, creative, style changing, or all that satisfying.

Favorite ability is probably exalted blade. It just feels really cool. Runner up is effigy. Least favorite ability is probably Well of Life.

So many I like. :O

I can watch Ash Prime Blade Storm all day.

Another one is Nekros full power strength full duration army. I swear everytime I press the ultimate this is exactly how I feel:

Been meaning to make a macro so that every time I cast it I say "COME FORTH MY ARMIES!!" in chat. lol

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Total eclipse, because 514% extra damage to any of my team mates is just as lethal as giving them all 95% damage reduction in hugging distance.

I mean, running around flinging exploding balls ( tonkor) everywhere with 4 fake friends (hall of mirrors ;_;) whilist having both of those buffs alternating is awesome....

Then we add some press 4 to win person standing next to me and just watch the sadness.