Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Tall Room...secret?

Kainosh

So...I barely gave any fk about this before....But recently i was, like, intrigued by this weird room.

Normally i just run in....Then upwards to get loot from upper level...

There are 3 pressure plates in that room.  One huge in the center (Activate 4 turrets....that doesnt work now) . And 2 small on sides (activate pointless lasers. Pointless coz killable.).

These "side" plates also move these weird "things" on the wall: 

ldiiRJE.png

3xMpzwN.png

I was thinking...What are these for?   If you press right plate, right "thing" go down. And if you press left plate, left "thing" go down, while right "thing" go up again.

Question is :

If I manage to press both side plates and lower both "things" simultaneously, will it reveal something? If not...It really should.

Coz that would be awesome secret that require 2 tenno to open.

That door should open and release massive loot barrage. Or traps. Or both.

5xXFuef.png

P.S.  Im pretty sure that pressing both plates does nothing now...Coz loot radar show nothing. Therefore "feedback".

Edited by Kainosh

If you see loot lockers (orokin lockers/closets/whatevers), look up...you should see some weird gold trimmings that looks like a hole/entrance..

Or parkour/fling yourself up

Edit: I do the parkour part from the "orokin lockers", air dash optional

Edited by p3z1

It's to get to the hidden room at the top (an optional way of doing it, you can also go over by the lockers) although tbh I never noticed the plates moved. I do enjoy finding all those little hidden places in void though. Sadly most people would rather roflcopter through all missions and never stop to take the time to find these little gems. 

Another way to reach the room is by coptering there with a good coptering weapon like the Orthos / Orthos Prime.  I can jump right into the room from the floor below with it. That area used to have some real nice mods if you found it, now it just has everyday locker trash - once in a while a mod, but nothing special.

Another way to reach the room is by coptering there with a good coptering weapon like the Orthos / Orthos Prime.  I can jump right into the room from the floor below with it. That area used to have some real nice mods if you found it, now it just has everyday locker trash - once in a while a mod, but nothing special.

You, obviously, dont understand what im talking about. And even pictures never made it easier for you....

Trust me, I know how to get to the upper level of that room. I play this game for almost 3000 hrs already....I know most of its "secrets".

Or when in the giant Orokin with the tree (the three level one that is oddly dark compared to other Orokin rooms). The four pressure pads act like a puzzle thing where you can only get them all green if you step on them in a certain order... but if you accomplish it I have never seen anything happen. 

Or when in the giant Orokin with the tree (the three level one that is oddly dark compared to other Orokin rooms). The four pressure pads act like a puzzle thing where you can only get them all green if you step on them in a certain order... but if you accomplish it I have never seen anything happen.

Small side doors open on the 2nd floor near both of the elevators, the alcoves contain a few lockers and some containers that have a high-ish chance to drop mods. Edited by Zolfan

You, obviously, dont understand what im talking about. And even pictures never made it easier for you....

Trust me, I know how to get to the upper level of that room. I play this game for almost 3000 hrs already....I know most of its "secrets".

You know, my reply was NICE. I don't know why you chose to attack me with that HOSTILE tone. I could have pointed out that what you are posting is old, useless info that everyone already knows about - but I was trying to post something that HELPED your thread instead of just insulting you like you did to me. Truth be told, since you want to get salty, this post is nothing new and nothing informational. Out of all the posters you could have had an attitude with, I didn't have one malicious intent when I posted and you come after me. Unbelievable.

That's what I get trying to be helpful. Don't even know why you felt the need to comment on what I said AT ALL. Its just extraneous info. And anyways 3000 hours and your asking questions about that??? That's a 300 hour question... Not 3000 hours. You like it better when I say stuff like that?

Edited by magusat999