Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bionicle Fans

Lord-Taco-the-Great

One of my favorite fandoms of all time. Also, yeah, any pre 2015 Toa could wreck the new ones easily. The masks were much better when they had powers. I haven't really followed the new Bionicle at all, due to it story wise just being fantasy Hero Factory. The Phantoka was my favorite line. I have the Axalara T9, one of my favorite sets ever.

I have it <3

• 1 month later...

Masters are now called Uniters, they combine with elemental creatures a la 2008 Phantoka and Mistika, and, incredibly, have Nuva Symbols on their masks and chests. New villain is called Umaru Umarak the Hunter and uses bear trap robots to capture said elemental creatures which he can also combine with.

Links to more images here.

Thats another thing, the villains are all throw away and beyond generic, Spiders, Skeletons and now a more skilled skeleton with a really stupid hat horn thing. Though at least that last one has an actual name 

Thats another thing, the villains are all throw away and beyond generic, Spiders, Skeletons and now a more skilled skeleton with a really stupid hat horn thing. Though at least that last one has an actual name

Technically they all do, even the villagers. Of course for whatever reason instead of acknowledging the individual characters as they should only the Toa deserve their names to be shown in the box for some reason.

Technically they all do, even the villagers. Of course for whatever reason instead of acknowledging the individual characters as they should only the Toa deserve their names to be shown in the box for some reason.

especially the villagers, sure the matoran didnt have much variation but at least they had different masks the villagers all have the same mask just color swapped 

• 2 months later...

So Journey to One has been out for a couple of months, but since I forgot to post about it, here's a compilation of all the character trailers.

Now that I think about it, isn't Umarak similar to Stalker?

Edited by KZN02

2 hours ago, KZN02 said:

So Journey to One has been out for a couple of months, but since I forgot to post about it, here's a compilation of all the character trailers.

Now that I think about it, isn't Umarak similar to Stalker?

Except Stalker is a more legitimate threat and the ah gun bow...is a bit redundant 

What is this thread I'm seeing here? Why hello inhabitants of the Matoran Universe, how are we today?

Have you guys checked the downloads section in the new website? There's a cool high resolution Tahu artwork united with Ikkir, and Toa renders from Volta!

Also coming soon Kopaka and Melum poster!

18 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

There was an old third peraon bionicle game on the ps2 if anyone remembered, which features the pirakas and the gold as well as the silver warrior as the baddies. It was the best bionicle game made.

Hmm, I believe that was called BIONICLE Heroes. I loved how all the Toa Tools that appeared in the game were adapted into guns, but my favorite is the DS version of the game, a great Metroid Prime Hunters clone.